Line on Loaiza: 6IP, 1ER, 8H, 3BB, 3K

-Jacque Jones grounds out to 2nd, Hocking to 3rd 1 out

-Guzman cant catch up, K's swinging, 2 outs

-Koskie grounds out to Val, inning over

Martes a stud :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

End of 8, 2-1 Sox

it is the 8th inning now 247

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh son of a mother freakin b****.............why the hell is flash in there??????? geez us... there goes our lead.........damn it......... :fyou this bull s*** i have had enough.............. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

oh son of a mother freakin b****.............why the hell is flash in there??????? geez us... there goes our lead.........damn it......... :fyou  this bull s*** i have had enough.............. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

DAM, hsc Minn gets 18 runs in 1 game, SOX have 6 in 3 games there is alot of problems here.

Guest hotsoxchick1

O.....M.......F........G...........WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS UNDERACHIEVING PIECE OF s*** MOTHER STINKING TEAM????????????? GEEZ US H KRISTMAS...........WTF..................IF THEY DONT GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF CLOWNS IM GONNA GO POSTAL TOMORROW AT THE PARK................THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC DISPLAY OF BALL PLAYING I HAVE EVER, AND I MEAN EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE............my kids little league team does better than this s***.......omfg ...ive seen senior citizens play better............be ready for a phone call for bail money cw....... ;)

O.....M.......F........G...........WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS UNDERACHIEVING PIECE OF s*** MOTHER STINKING TEAM????????????? GEEZ US H KRISTMAS...........WTF..................IF THEY DONT GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF CLOWNS IM GONNA GO POSTAL TOMORROW AT THE PARK................THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC DISPLAY OF BALL PLAYING I HAVE EVER, AND I MEAN EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE............my kids little league team does better than this s***.......omfg ...ive seen senior citizens play better............be ready for a phone call for bail money cw....... ;)

You're starting to sound like Heather ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

thank you cw hon......... :D

now someone please tell me why the f*** you let paulie slow ass go up to bat when hes hurting and hasnt hit s***.. instead of pinch hitting graff there??????? does the madness ever end with this f***ed up bunch of clowns??????? omg im so pissed right now i cant stand it ..........heather wont have s*** on me when i get done with this f***ing piece of disgrace of s*** ball game...............

Guest hotsoxchick1

o m f g...................why do you put a guy like harris whos hurt out there to run the basepaths????? miguel (much as i love him) is pissing me off hes tryin to hit for the f***ing fences with that godzilla swing of his........geez us f***ing s***... you think that jm would have told him now miguel just get them over.... wtf is with this f***in team???????damn.. BASIC MOTHER f***ING BASEBALL PLEASE............... knock em over and then get em in.. anyone remember how to ???????????? f***.............. :fyou :fyou :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

SON OF A f***ING b****....................... :fyou :angry: :angry: :angry: TWO DOWN AND DAMN HARRIS IS GONNA BE STUCK AT f***IN FIRST BASE WHEN SOMEONE HEALTHY ENOUGH COULD HAVE EASILY STOLE SECOND..............s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** AND DAMN DAMN DAMN IT ANYHOW..............