E-lo K-Tracker/Game Thread

Winning Ugly

lets be clear, StJosE6 had the error that cost us this game

--

glad to see Graf out to pinch hit -

let's go Tony!

Huge play, cost us the game. But if it weren't for his homer, we'd be shut out right now.

Comon Graf this is your chance

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:puke - this team is deplorably weak defensively. It has to have the worst infield defense in all of MLB & it's been this way for a while.

Jose can not execute throws on a consistant basis at SS. And he sure has hell can't do any better at 3B. Either he should be playing 2B or 1B.

Konerko is a complete waste. I still imagine he will have a hot June & pull those numbers up, but as you can he's a bumb more months than a star over 162 gms. Likewise, he is average D at 1B with the worst speed in MLB.

Why KW's tied up 24mil in this turtle I'll never know, but hopefully his June #'s will facilitate a trade & allow us to move Jose to 1B.

Carlos is more than pulling his weight in LF this yr. His throws have been accurate, he's making web gems on occasion, & he just seems over all quicker out there than previous years.

I do not fault Olivo for some that got away. It's a nightmare to try & figure out the bounce on that carpet & the pitchers should NOT be throwing in the dirt there.

and that is that

we lose a sweep

for all the f***heads who wished bad on the Sox so someone would get fired, watch no one get fired and thanks to all who were pulling for the Sox to lose :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS TEAM SUCK THIS MUCH..........ALL OF US ON THE BOARDS HERE COULD GO OUT THERE AND PLAY BETTER...........f***........s*** f***..........AND DAMN IT ANYHOW...........ITS TIME TO START WATCHING THE MINOR GAMES....... oaklands team the kane county cougars are in first place and kickin ass.. ill start focusing my attentions there..... and with our minor system... f*** this sox s***.... its done and no hopes of getting better.............. :fyou jr you did it to us once again......thanks alot asshole................ :fyou :fyou cant wait till they send out the flyers asking about your season ticket renewal.. im gonna send back a big :fyou addressed to jr personally.....when you care what your investment (and mine) does then ill toss more money your way.. untill then :fyou jr...............

and that is that

we lose a sweep

for all the f***heads who wished bad on the Sox so someone would get fired, watch no one get fired and thanks to all who were pulling for the Sox to lose :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

No one may be going anywhere, but neither is this current team.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:puke - I've had it!  I'm looking up in AAA who we have to play SS. I'm sick of this s***.

Someone should make a turd emoticon because that's perfect for this team.

:ph34r:  time to go on a killing SPREE!  :angry: So that I may feel TOTALLY SWEET  ;)

there is no one down there to play ss..........were screwed unless jimenez can move over to ss and bring up miles for 2nd..................