Hey Matthew

Winning Ugly

Just wanted to say I love your quotes in your signature. I miss the Family Guy to no end. I had every episode saved in my RealPLayer from this bootleg FG site, but when my PC crashed I lost them all and you can't get the episodes from that site anymore, probably because Fox stepped in.

Family Guy is on cartoon network's adult swim if you want to watch them

Holy s***! Thank you 1549! I just checked tvguide online and it's on at 11:30pm out here. Too late for me to stay up, but that's what vcr's are for.

Thanks, again! I think I can probably get all episodes on one tape since there weren't that many in the first place.

Family Guy rules. I'm finally on Disc 2 of the Family Guy DVD.

Also WU, went to the Padre game yesterday and finally tried one of those hot dogs at Randy Jones bbq and they are the best hotdog I ever had at a ball game.

Too bad the Pads lost yesterday. I was dissapointed in the size of the crowd.

Family Guy rules.  I'm finally on Disc 2 of the Family Guy DVD. 

Also WU, went to the Padre game yesterday and finally tried one of those hot dogs at Randy Jones bbq and they are the best hotdog I ever had at a ball game. 

Too bad the Pads lost yesterday.  I was dissapointed in the size of the crowd.

I've had em all on the computer for a while now, I've got every spider-man cartoon,60's and 90's x-men new and old, family man duckman, The critic ect. I am a huge nerd. ;)

Family Guy rules.  I'm finally on Disc 2 of the Family Guy DVD. 

Too bad the Pads lost yesterday.  I was dissapointed in the size of the crowd.

I've had em all on the computer for a while now, I've got every spider-man cartoon,60's and 90's x-men new and old, family man duckman, The critic ect. I am a huge nerd. ;)

Duckman and the Critic kick ass! It sucks that comedy central has to put them on at like midnite on sundays

Duckman and the Critic kick ass!  It sucks that comedy central has to put them on at like midnite on sundays

It sucks ass that my friends U.S. dish is zapped and I can't get Comedy Central, or the Cartnoon network U.S. Though the Canadian ones show Family Guy daily on weekdays.

Duckman and the Critic kick ass!  It sucks that comedy central has to put them on at like midnite on sundays

It sucks ass that my friends U.S. dish is zapped and I can't get Comedy Central, or the Cartnoon network U.S. Though the Canadian ones show Family Guy daily on weekdays.

Dude I saw a HILLARIOUS one last night where Peter gets fired because his boss choked on a dinner roll. Remember that one?

The lawyer played the tape of his boss' will and in the beginning of the tape was him in his underwear and his gay lover was filming him and they were flirting. LMAO!

Then Peter decides to quit and not joust at the renaissance fair a and Lois says, "But Peter your big meet is tomorrow."

Peter - "Whoa! Whoa! Did you just say, 'big meat?'" and they both laugh.

Gawd man that's what I loved about the show. It had BALLS!