Tv commercials

Soxfest

I hate, examples Mcdonald fries in commercial they are all straight and full and up and down , mine have Never looked liked that ever. Tums commercials , like you have a counter full of people with bottles of tums , yeah that is great for business. Pizza hut commercials the reason it is cheap is the cheese is 100% FAKE, meat is a by product also not real. The least Pizza Hut could do is use real ingredients..ripoff artists. I sure other people have there own ideas on commercials. :fyou STUPID COMMERCIALS

I don't have a problem with those commercials...the food McDonalds is the best fastfood restaraunt, and Pizza Hut has good pizza imo...then again I have never had a slice of Pizza I have not liked.

I hate car commercials. They are boring and overplayed. Coors commercials are good because the songs usually get stuck in my head and they feature numerous hot women. Budweiser usually has good commercials but they seem to be in a funk right now. I do not like the Dell interns. The 'Dude were getting a Dell' commercials would not have been annoying if Dell hadn't played them every other commercial.

I like the commercial for Mountain Dew cold red when the guy rejects the mascot going in for a dunk.

Guest hotsoxchick1

PIZZA HUT??????? i take it neither of you lives in chicago.........if you do, then pizza hut is not in your vocabulary............ :D

PIZZA HUT???????  i take it neither of you lives in chicago.........if you do, then pizza hut is not in your vocabulary............ :D

I understand i am talking about National commercials and GINO'S sucks

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao.......... if you think pizza hut is better, then i feel sorry for you.......pizza hut just plain old sucks hell tombstone is better and its frozen lol.........you may as well eat dominos for that matter..... yikes.. no thanks ill just stick to good ol fashioned chicago style pizza thanks............. :D

Pizza Hut has good pizza imo...then again I have never had a slice of Pizza I have not liked. 

Have you had pizza in St. Louis?

It's Velveeta on baseball cards - it's HORRIBLE.

I thought the f***in box was EMPTY when they delivered it!!

On the topic of TV commercials, I haven't seen many of them since the invention of the remote - I LOVE the remote control!!!

lmao..........  if you think pizza hut is better, then i feel sorry for you.......pizza hut just plain old sucks hell tombstone is better and its frozen lol.........you may as well eat dominos for that matter..... yikes.. no thanks ill just stick to good ol fashioned chicago style pizza thanks............. :D

They both are horrid

I hate, examples Mcdonald fries in commercial they are all straight and full and up and down , mine have Never looked liked that ever. Tums commercials , like you have a counter full of people with bottles of tums , yeah that is great for business. Pizza hut commercials the reason it is cheap is the cheese is 100% FAKE, meat is a by product also not real. The least Pizza Hut could do is use real ingredients..ripoff artists. I sure other people have there own ideas on commercials. :fyou STUPID COMMERCIALS

Wait wait wait...commercials are meant to deceive and lie and make the product look a lot better than it actually ever could be? :blink:

PIZZA HUT???????  i take it neither of you lives in chicago.........if you do, then pizza hut is not in your vocabulary............ :D

I hear ya!!! When I'm away at ISU, I check out the pizzareas, and none are that good! In fact, one pizzarea claims to be "Chicago-style" but it really tastes like frozen pizza. And the pizza on campus is just disgusting. When I come home, I make a point to get over to Giordano's, which is just about 10-15 minutes away from here, in Downer's Grove.

GINO'S...!?!?!?!?!?! :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke

I would take any one of the small pizza places in my neighborhood, or in Bridgeport (lived there for 20+ years) over Gino's and Lou Malnattis. Palermos on 63rd is one of the best.

Giordanos and Connies were great until they franchised out. They were best when Connies was a hole in the wall on 26th and Wallace and Giordanos was in the basement of a place on 63rd and Kedzie.

I would take any one of the small pizza places in my neighborhood, or in Bridgeport (lived there for 20+ years) over Gino's and Lou Malnattis. Palermos on 63rd is one of the best.

Giordanos and Connies were great until they franchised out. They were best when Connies was a hole in the wall on 26th and Wallace and Giordanos was in the basement of a place on 63rd and Kedzie.

Palermos is awesome!! Since moving I've grown fond of Nancy's. There's a little mom & pop Italian place down the road that we haven't tried yet, but I'm sure I'll love it. We also have a Corvone's Deli by us too. They have the BEST pizza makin's - which is fun to do when the kids are around.

Palermos is awesome!! Since moving I've grown fond of Nancy's. There's a little mom & pop Italian place down the road that we haven't tried yet, but I'm sure I'll love it. We also have a Corvone's Deli by us too. They have the BEST pizza makin's - which is fun to do when the kids are around.

MMMMMM......Palermos. Gotta love that sweet sauce.

No wonder I am getting so damn fat!

I hear ya!!!  When I'm away at ISU, I check out the pizzareas, and none are that good!  In fact, one pizzarea claims to be "Chicago-style" but it really tastes like frozen pizza.  And the pizza on campus is just disgusting.  When I come home, I make a point to get over to Giordano's, which is just about 10-15 minutes away from here, in Downer's Grove.

Have you had Tobin's. Not great but better than most in town. They changed ownership a year or so ago. They were better before the switch but still not too bad. Pretty thin crust but I have always been more of a thin crust pizza type of guy.