BEARS vs Panthers

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 03:11 PM)
wowowowowowow.

can the D be any more impressive?

That was possibly the greatest defensive performance the league has ever seen. :headbang

Ok, I may be a bit over doin it, but to dominate a high powered offense like that is big time baby.

And they matched what i thought they at least do before the season started..I said 7 or 8 wins.

And to think SI ranked us as the worst team in football..HA!

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
I suspect that the Bears may not even be a .500 team if they played in the AFC.  The sad part is that they could actually be the NFC's sacrificial lamb to the AFC in the Superbowl.

Kinda like the NFC pissed on the AFC for like 13 straight years before they finally won a sb?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)
You don't have to be a Bears fan to apperciate a performance on defense like that.  It's a shame anybody is trying to hate right now.

Take nothing away from the Bears. They played a hell of a game. Everybody should be proud. Is this one of the top tem teams in the league. Maybe. Probably the best defense. Is this an elite team or spuerbowl contender, probably not. It is the sobering truth. Besides, Why would we want the Bears winning a superbowl and stealing the White Sox thunder?

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
Take nothing away from the Bears.  They played a hell of a game.  Everybody should be proud.  Is this one of the top tem teams in the league.  Maybe.  Probably the best defense.  Is this an elite team or spuerbowl contender, probably not.  It is the sobering truth.  Besides, Why would we want the Bears winning a superbowl and stealing the White Sox thunder?

Id feel a lot better about their chances with a better QB than Orton.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
Take nothing away from the Bears.  They played a hell of a game.  Everybody should be proud.  Is this one of the top tem teams in the league.  Maybe.  Probably the best defense.  Is this an elite team or spuerbowl contender, probably not.  It is the sobering truth.  Besides, Why would we want the Bears winning a superbowl and stealing the White Sox thunder?

I don't see or hear anybody screaming Super Bowl. And the Bears winning wouldn't take a thing away from what the Sox accomplished. Not to true Sox fans anyway.

Today's game doesn't change the fact that I think Grossman is better than Orton......defense won the game today pretty much by themselves, and with a QB that can actually throw the ball accurately on a consistent basis, the Bears could possibly go all the way. Plus, Orton came into this week last among starting QB's in rating, so even if Grossman blows, can't be any worse than that.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
Today's game doesn't change the fact that I think Grossman is better than Orton......defense won the game today pretty much by themselves, and with a QB that can actually throw the ball accurately on a consistent basis, the Bears could possibly go all the way.  Plus, Orton came into this week last among starting QB's in rating, so even if Grossman blows, can't be any worse than that.

Grossman has a glass jaw. He needs to be replaced by a real QB. You know, one that can play more than 1 game without getting hurt!