BEARS vs Panthers

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Nov 21, 2005 -> 12:48 AM)
man I hate to break the news to you but washing your shirt has nothing to do if they win or not lol..... so for the sake of the people around you please wash that shirt  :bang

Obviously your not supersticious. During the White Sox playoff streak, I wore the same pants and shirt for every game and never washed them and look how that turned out! :D

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
I still havn't seen a single Bears fan sincerely talk about the Bears going to the Superbowl this year.

And you didn't here many Sox fans talk world series until we were in the playoffs and even then many fans stayed reserved.

If the Bears get in the playoffs, which is almost a certainty, anything can happen.

A defense that makes big plays can change the complexion of a game in one series. Yeah it's true, probably most of the teams we'd meet in the playoffs will have more talent, but the Bears are somewhat like the Sox, in that, they play well as a team. They can beat any team in the NFC. The AFC will be trouble...but once you get there....anything can happen. A big interception or a big fumble...and that little facet of the game that nobody likes to talk about called momentum, swings the other way. If you can sustain that momentum....for a couple series....Hello upset!!!!!!!

Bears last won Super Bowl 20, now it's 20 years later...Thomas Jones wears #20, Bears haven't given up 20 points in 6 games. The superbowl is February 5th and 5 times 4(quarters) = you guessed it....20!!! It all adds up...

Ok so maybe the last one is a stretch, but in my opinion...hell yeah the Superbowl is a possibility. Bear Down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
I still havn't seen a single Bears fan sincerely talk about the Bears going to the Superbowl this year.

We just talked about it yesterday.. since we're going to have to send in playoff ticket $$ soon..

:cheers