And that's a Bears winner

Guest $I Need Money$

QUOTE(rangercal @ Nov 21, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
So you think they won't?  :huh  If that's what you think, I have no problem digging this thread up in a few weeks

it is what i think, but that is not the point. the point is not to toot your horn before anything is for certain. i'll have no problem if you dig this back up if they do somehow finish up with 9 or more wins.

Vasher shouldn't be starting for anybody.  He's good against the run, but god damn, from everything that I have witnessed, he can't cover for s***.

Yep, the Bears have major holes in terms of depth at CB and LB. 

And that's why they're not in my elite 4:

New England

Jacksonville

Buffalo

Carolina

Teams like the Eagles, Ravens, Bears, Jets, etc have some serious star power in their starting units, but if numerous guys get injured, well, you know how it goes.  Depth prevails.

I stand by this post for the most part. I still think that CB and LB depth are a major concern. We've been fortunate to avoid injuries.

I dunno what's going on with Buffalo's rushing defense, and New England has gotten inconsistent play out of that tremendously talented D-Line, but otherwise, I don't see much that is inaccurate.

Nathan Vasher is a nickel back. He can't cover worth a damn. He makes Charles Tillman look like Mel Blount. I'd call you a homer, but some admin might come by and delete my post. :o :huh:

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Nov 21, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
I stand by this post for the most part.  I still think that CB and LB depth are a major concern.  We've been fortunate to avoid injuries.

I dunno what's going on with Buffalo's rushing defense, and New England has gotten inconsistent play out of that tremendously talented D-Line, but otherwise, I don't see much that is inaccurate.

Nathan Vasher is a nickel back.  He can't cover worth a damn.  He makes Charles Tillman look like Mel Blount.  I'd call you a homer, but some admin might come by and delete my post.  :o  :huh:

Leon Joe is currently the Bears 4th Linebacker and Rashied Davis is behind Zoom on the Depth Chart. I'd say depth may be an issue at this point in time.