the sporting news

IndySoxFan

"the question with the White Sox is whether their deficiencies are more a reflection of ineffective leadership by manager Jerry Manuel or the wrong mix of players. "They've got too many guys who don't know how to play," one G.M. says. "They don't hit the cutoff man, they throw to the wrong base, don't run the bases well.""

(heck, i'd be real happy if that was our only problem) :angry:

"the question with the White Sox is whether their deficiencies are more a reflection of ineffective leadership by manager Jerry Manuel or the wrong mix of players. "They've got too many guys who don't know how to play," one G.M. says. "They don't hit the cutoff man, they throw to the wrong base, don't run the bases well.""

I know there are Jerry Manuel backers out there, but those things point directly to leadership. Add in the lack of talent and here we are at 20-23.

I know there are Jerry Manuel backers out there, but those things point directly to leadership. Add in the lack of talent and here we are at 20-23.

Has anybody told you that you make alot of sense Bmr? I know some here think KW is the problem, but I've been saying that the fundamentals, or lack of fundamentals in the White Sox case, falls directly on the shoulders of JM. JM is a s*** manager and it is time for a change. Don't stop at Ward.

Has anybody told you that you make alot of sense Bmr? I know some here think KW is the problem, but I've been saying that the fundamentals, or lack of fundamentals in the White Sox case, falls directly on the shoulders of JM. JM is a s*** manager and it is time for a change. Don't stop at Ward.

:headbang

Don't stop at JM either, the problems go all the way to the top. We need an owner that actually gives a damn. It's just to bad JR can't be fired.

Don't stop at JM either, the problems go all the way to the top. We need an owner that actually gives a damn. It's just to bad JR can't be fired.

Very true..... however, I think we're gonna be stuck with a Reinsdorf for quite some time. Someone was telling me that JR is grooming a nephew (?) to take over when he kicks. As a matter of fact, I think one of his nephews is a scout in the Sox Organization. Probably this guy.

Hear that. :headbang

Hear that. :headbang

:headbang :headbang :cheers :cheers :cheers