Sweetest Female Vocals

Texsox

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 11:43 AM)
Charlotte Martin has a fantastic voice.  And she is hot.  And she is from Illinois.  The Trifecta!

www.charlottemartin.com

How about Liz Phair at the World Series? :ph34r:  :ph34r:

LOL.

Liz Phair HAS to be related to or married to some record exec. There is no other explanation.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 12:03 PM)
LOL.

Liz Phair HAS to be related to or married to some record exec.    There is no other explanation.

Her albums arent really that bad at all. Her live performances are awful though, she really benefits from multiple track harmonies in her albums, and you just cannot give the same effect live. She is sexy in a bad girl way though ;), Alot of her music is about getting laid.

Liz Phair is married to an commercial editor in Chicago, Jim Staskauskas. I believe he works for a company called Optimus. Met him once, nice guy.

As for the sweetest voice...

Without a doubt, Harriet Wheeler of the Sundays. She makes my jubblies tickle.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 12:17 PM)
Her albums arent really that bad at all.  Her live performances are awful though,  she really benefits from multiple track harmonies in her albums, and you just cannot give the same effect live.  She is sexy in a bad girl way though ;),  Alot of her music is about getting laid.

...... and it has to be, when you can't sing for s***, your lyrics had better be about ass.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
Her albums arent really that bad at all.  Her live performances are awful though,  she really benefits from multiple track harmonies in her albums, and you just cannot give the same effect live.  She is sexy in a bad girl way though ;),  Alot of her music is about getting laid.

I like the Song Ride. And she is a proud grad of New Trier.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
Check out Lacuna. VERY similar to Evan, but much, much, much better IMO.

I don't really like Evan, but I have to admit I like the idea or the goal. That style of female vocals (an actual SINGER) with that music behind it is hot. I'm surprised we haven't seen more spin off bands like them. Someone will perfect it, I hope.

I'll check out Lacuna.