Nick and Jess are finished

KipWellsFan

November 23, New York — A month after Us Weekly first reported on the breakup of Newlyweds Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, the couple has jointly announced an official separation. 'After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways,' the couple tells Us in an exclusive joint statement. 'This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other. We hope that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.'

http://www.usmagazine.com/

more at link

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 01:29 AM)

While their Newlywed show likely exaggerated Simpson's ignorance, I believe it must have been miserable for Nick to deal with her nonsense every day for several years. Her talentless sister and overbearing father probably didn't help matters.

No where to go from here, Jessica. Playboy's next. You don't serve any other purpose in society.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
You don't serve any other purpose in society.

She can always come live down here (and bring your little sis too). :D :aussie:

This was always on the cards though. Should be interesting to see if we'll ever hear from Nick Lachey again.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 03:03 AM)
She can always come live down here (and bring your little sis too).  :D  :aussie:

This was always on the cards though. Should be interesting to see if we'll ever hear from Nick Lachey again.

Do you like College Football DBAHO? If so, then you might be seeing ALOT of Nick Lachey. He has been pandering for a sideline reporter-on-his-way-up-to-the-booth job for a while now.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 01:56 AM)
No where to go from here, Jessica. Playboy's next. You don't serve any other purpose in society.

At least jessica raked in the big bucks the last 2 years or so.......nick hasn't had anything to do for 5 years.

Who's he going to mooch off now?

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 11:16 AM)
At least jessica raked in the big bucks the last 2 years or so.......nick hasn't had anything to do for 5 years.

I know what he is going to do.

A Reunion show!!!

98deg.jpg

ps. I had no idea that Eddy Guerrero was a part of this boy band

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)

HALF! HE should get half of everything from her. If the situation were reversed, you would here about how all the wealth aquired during their marraige was because of her support for him, and without her, he wouldn't have been as appealing to consumers, etc. She would be broke if he didn't rein her spending in once in a while, he should get half!

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
HALF!  HE should get half of everything from her.  If the situation were reversed, you would here about how all the wealth aquired during their marraige was because of her support for him, and without her, he wouldn't have been as appealing to consumers, etc.  She would be broke if he didn't rein her spending in once in a while, he should get half!

Reality TV newlywed Jessica Simpson refused to sign a pre-nuptial agreement with pop star husband Nick Lachey - because she'd happily give him half of everything if their marriage doesn't work out. Traditional Simpson admits the idea of a pre-nup was "too worldly" for her and so she refused to even consider sitting down with the former 98 Degrees star and signing her life away. She says, "If anything were to happen to me and Nick, I've had a great life with him and he would deserve half of everything I have. I don't even look at life where there's an end and I don't want to look at my marriage that way either."

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 25, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
B..b..but a bony woman with no ass is SO hot.

Who is bony with no ass?

02.jpg

(ps. I just googled Jessica Simpson, and a picture of her came up second from the left with her nipple totally sticking out of her outfit. When I clicked on it, it didnt exist anymore on a msn account. Strange... but I think now that she is single there are gonna be some SCANDALOUS pictures of her on the web.)

Edited by kyyle23