Happy Thanksgiving!

tonyho7476

I love Jim Thome!

I love Kenny Williams!

I love Ozzie Guillen!

f*** YEAH, f*** YEAH, f*** YEAH!

WE ARE THE f***ING TEAM. WATCHING THE WS DVD RIGHT NOW...JUST BOUGHT MY WS CHAMPION JACKET.

f*** YEAH, f*** YEAH, f*** YEAH.

SEE YOU b****ES ON OPENING DAY!

f*** you all. I hope you have a horrible Thanksgiving that's paralleled to mine. I got strep throat, I can't talk for s***, I can't get off the computer because it would take me a good 10 minutes to do so since my body is soooo friggin weak right now. DIE b****ES!

just playin'...but no, really, I'm literally that sick. I can't eat and I've been like this for 3 days except it's gotten even worse today. I hope you guys have a great one though.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
Happy Thanksgiving All!  I cannot wait for dinner (we just got home from Midway - a 2 hr delay in Raleigh) as all I have had is a bag of pretzels and a bunch of vitamin C drops (wonder f***ing flu I have).

Me too, queen. This sucks ass.

QUOTE(WinninUgly @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
No way, born and raised on the South Side, lifetime Sox fan.  Unfortunately, not many Army installations to choose from in the Chi-town area.

Way to represent the east coast :)

I'm in Jersey now, and I'm surrounded by Yankee fans. Its probably better than next fall, when I'll be surrounded by Twins fans at UMN for college.

Thread update...about 2pm thanksgiving afternoon I puked my brains out, breaking blood vessels in my face, and spending the afternoon in bed. I missed Thanksgiving dinner and time with my family. no one was mad, but advised I be a little more careful. I actually think I had a touch of alcohol poisoning. No more bacardi and coke for Tony. I'll stick with beer. :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 09:31 AM)
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving..

Despite the Aaron news, we had fun. Collected just over $5K on my various bets on the Sox.  :cheers

See, I don't bet on the Sox, cause I'm afraid I'll jinx them. You must be good luck. Congrats. :cheers