Ex-FEMA head Brown starting a disaster

Mercy!

I imagine just about everyone by now has heard that ex-FEMA head Michael Brown is moving on with his life and is starting a disaster preparedness consulting firm. A couple of quotes from an AP story:

Brown said officials need to ''take inventory'' of what's going on in a disaster to be able to answer questions to avoid appearing unaware of how serious a situation is.

''I'm doing a lot of good work with some great clients,'' Brown said. ''My wife, children and my grandchild still love me. My parents are still proud of me.''

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/A...artner=homepage

Really, it’s way too easy to take shots at the guy, but I had to laugh at a radio sports program today that was playing this game: Ex-FEMA head Michael Brown starting a disaster preparedness consulting firm is like………and callers would give their similes, you know along the lines of “Like Michael Jackson starting a day care center.” That one didn’t exactly seem so apt to me, since Jackson would be expected to succeed, whereas Brown and his endeavor?????

Anyway, does anyone want to play? Ex-FEMA head Michael Brown starting a disaster preparedness consulting firm .......

is like me starting at first base for the White Sox in 2006.

is like Mayor Daley starting a Cubs Fan Club.

is like Hawk starting a Jay Mariotti Fan Club.

Bill Clinton starting a marriage counseling service.

damn, that was soooo easy :)

Michael Moore sitting in for Rush Limbaugh

Southsider starting a 12-Step program was Internet Addiction, with me as his partner. Damn we could have been a success, but we were too busy posting on Soxtalk.