Look what I found

whitesoxin'

I was looking through my old magazines and I found a program from 1996. Ozzie Guillen is on the cover. I was flipping through the pages and found a seating chart with ticket prices. Bleachers 10 years ago were only $12. They are now anywhere from $27-$36, excluding Mondays. Lower Box were only $20, compared to $32-$41 in '06. Upper Deck Reserved were only $4 Monday through Thursday and $8 on the weekends. Interesting to look back on the team, stadium, and farm system 10 years ago. The only guy from our system that was mentioned that is still playing today is Caros Lee. He was in rookie ball.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Nov 27, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
I was looking through my old magazines and I found a program from 1996. Ozzie Guillen is on the cover. I was flipping through the pages and found a seating chart with ticket prices. Bleachers 10 years ago were only $12. They are now anywhere from $27-$36, excluding Mondays. Lower Box were only $20, compared to $32-$41 in '06. Upper Deck Reserved were only $4 Monday through Thursday and $8 on the weekends. Interesting to look back on the team, stadium, and farm system 10 years ago. The only guy from our system that was mentioned that is still playing today is Caros Lee. He was in rookie ball.

Memories......,like the corners of my mind........

Boy,inflation really made it's mark since then!