New Sox fan

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 08:57 AM)
I'm happy to announce my wife and I will be bringing a new sox fan into the world approximately June 15th!!!

Hmmmm....counting backwards 9 months......approximately October 15th......Garland defeats Angels to put Sox up 2 games to 1 in the ALCS.....CC is VERY happy that evening......and the REST.......is history.....

:P :D

unless it's really September 15th and I'm retarded..... :lolhitting

ANYWAY:

Congrats CC and Mrs. CC!!!!

:cheers

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
The wife did some major chucking this morning....I felt bad for her, but what can I do??  If I went in there we'd both by chucking.  She feels nauseous a lot, but it's only the second time she has been sick.  I guess there's a little Chaos inside her... ;)  :lol: hahahaha

That should only last through the first trimester...

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:16 AM)
Congrats steff....is this your first neice or nephew??

I have a neice.. But my sister lived in Florida at the time of her birth so I didn't get to be part of all the ultrasound stuff. I'm soooo excited.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 09:21 AM)
That should only last through the first trimester...

All three times my wife was pregnant, it was me who felt sick. Not throwing up, but I would get these flashes of nausea (probably fear) when I smelled certain things. Thank God we're through (I think). I still like practicing, though. Not getting any better unfortunately. :P

Congrats, CC.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:20 AM)
Hmmmm....counting backwards 9 months......approximately October 15th......Garland defeats Angels to put Sox up 2 games to 1 in the ALCS.....CC is VERY happy that evening......and the REST.......is history.....

:P  :D

unless it's really September 15th and I'm retarded..... :lolhitting

ANYWAY:

Congrats CC and Mrs. CC!!!!

:cheers

Yeah, it was September and we were on our 1 year anniversary vacation. Sox lost 2 out of 3 to the tribe that week. Im not sure what day the baby was conceived on, but there's a pretty good chance it was during some angry sex. :angry: :wub: :D

Thanks for the congrats everyone!!!

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
The wife did some major chucking this morning....I felt bad for her, but what can I do??  If I went in there we'd both by chucking.  She feels nauseous a lot, but it's only the second time she has been sick.  I guess there's a little Chaos inside her... ;)  :lol: hahahaha

Um yea. Mrs. Kap just went through all that. It's better for the most part now - but it will take about 8-10 weeks to get through it, well in your case, 4-6 weeks cause you're getting pretty far along.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
I think we're gonna splurge and get the 4d ultrasound.  It's $180. for 30 minutes and they give you a DVD and all sorts of stuff.

Do it!!! The detail is absolutely amazing!!!