1B Konerko

DH Thome

RF  Dye

C  AJ

2nd  iguchi

3rd  uribe

CF  Peirre

i know furcal will cost $$$$ but it looks good to me :P

it has already been firmly established that we will not be acquiring furcal. if anyone, the flubs may, for a rediculous amount. for some reason, i think the cubs have already, or someone correct me if im wrong.

QUOTE(C_LEE45 @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)
how about his

sign furcal

trade crede,marte to marlins for peirre

LF  Pods

SS Furcal

1B Konerko

DH Thome

RF  Dye

C  AJ

2nd  iguchi

3rd  uribe

CF  Peirre

That looks horrible, plus there is an entire forum dedicated for these suggestions: http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showforum=40

Nothing like trading a category the Sox lack depth in(with that little depth the Sox do have being a playoff hero and arguably a Chicago legend) for a category the Sox have the most depth in.

If anything, the Sox would trade Marte and a prospect or two for Pierre...but at this point, I'm not exactly sure what the Sox are looking at doing in centerfield.

QUOTE(timotime @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
it has already been firmly established that we will not be acquiring furcal. if anyone, the flubs may, for a rediculous amount. for some reason, i think the cubs have already, or someone correct me if im wrong.

No the Cubs have not already acquired him...and there are sources saying their $100 million offer to him never happened.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
No the Cubs have not already acquired him...and there are sources saying their $100 million offer to him never happened.

$100 to Furcal would be the stupidest move ever, and would easily be much worse then the BJ Ryan signing.

QUOTE(C_LEE45 @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
how about his

sign furcal

trade crede,marte to marlins for peirre

LF  Pods

SS Furcal

1B Konerko

DH Thome

RF  Dye

C  AJ

2nd  iguchi

3rd  uribe

CF   Peirre

I Like it.

Crede needs to be traded if he doesn't fire Boras. I like sending Crede and marte to FLA for Pierre.

I dont like it however, if Furcals Price tag is indeed 100M ( which I won't believe until I see it.)

But, If we can sign Mueller and Trade for Pierre, I would do that.

Edited by rangercal

Crede needs to be traded if he doesn't fire Boras. I like sending Crede and marte to FLA for Pierre.

one, generally (not just you rangercal), why is there such a hatred of crede's agent? what will boras do that other agents wouldnt?

two, i have to strongly disagree with you on the crede AND marte for pierre. for lack of a better analogy, we would be greasing up and bending over on that one.

QUOTE(timotime @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 12:03 AM)
one, generally (not just you rangercal), why is there such a hatred of crede's agent? what will boras do that other agents wouldnt?

two, i have to strongly disagree with you on the crede AND marte for pierre. for lack of a better analogy, we would be greasing up and bending over on that one.

The White Sox won't deal with Scott Boras, that's all you need to know.