JM and KW

Soxfest

Kw says time for a change, with a coach but not anyone else. JM blames offense (IE Ward) for all of Sox troubles. JM you have had all new coaches Pitching, hitting ,3rd ,1st AT some point, JM it comes back to you. :fyou KW and JM

Soon the ax will swing deeper and deeper and connect with the real problem. This is like cutting away the fat to reach the tumor. I have no clue what the f*** that just meant but somehow it sounded good

The only reason why Manuel got new first and third base coaches, was because the other guys we're spies for the control freak General Manager.

8 coaches fired under Manuel, old 3rd base coach W.Johnson is Manuel best friend, at some point JM needs to look in the mirror. :fyou JM and KW

But ask yourself, is it because of Jerry or Kenny the Meddler? Or Kenny f***ing Williams as I am now referring to him. I'm not sticking up for Jerry, drag his ass out of here too. I don't care. Just don't leave Kenny f***ing Williams sitting around here if you want anything to change.

But ask yourself, is it because of Jerry or Kenny the Meddler?  Or Kenny f***ing Williams as I am now referring to him.  I'm not sticking up for Jerry, drag his ass out of here too.  I don't care.  Just don't leave Kenny f***ing Williams sitting around here if you want anything to change.

We won the division in 2000.

Then Kenny Williams came into the picture.

We are a combined 2 games over .500 under Kenny Williams as GM over 2 full seasons....and as of right now, are under .500 overall under KW.

JM has seen this all as manager....plus more.

I don't mind JM as much as I do KW.