Nip/Tuck S3 Ep11

Cali

So I totally thought that on Kimber and Chrsitian's wedding day that the Carver was gonna slash Kimber. I was sort of right, he just took her. Who knows what he's going to do with her or if Christian will ever find out.

So that eliminates her as a possible suspect of being the Carver.

Christian telling that ugly girl to put a bag on her face so he could have sex with her. So f***ed up but I had to laugh.

Matt will never learn will he?

Only 4 more episodes until we find out who The Carver is. I still have no idea who it is. Quentin is just too obvious of a choice, especially since the season finally is entitled "Quentin Costa" leading me to believe he will be attacked.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the show last night..

Christian showing a human side.. interesting twist. I knew the Carver wasn't Kimber. Can't wait to see how Christian finds her.

The Matt stuff is just plain weird. He seems to be trying to imitate Edward Norton's role in History X.. and he sucks at it. He's way freaking looking with those eyebrows, and that girlfriend is naaasssteee. Ick.

I do think, despite the final episode title, that Q is the front funner for the Carver. I can't imagine it being some random person.. and no one else makes sense. I think next week with the plane crash Julia and Sean hook up and that sets Q off and he goes on a killing spree and the final episode is him getting caught and killed... :huh

I laughed when Christian told her to put the bag on also, and I knew when she left it was going to turn into a twist that had her not pissed at him. He get's all the weird-o's.. :lol:

This show has to have the most tragically flawed characters of any I've ever seen. That whole bag scene was like mixed laughter/disgust the whole time. I can't wait til they wrap up this whole Carver thing but what are they gonna do after that? I hope the writers have figured out a pretty damn good replacement.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
This show has to have the most tragically flawed characters of any I've ever seen. That whole bag scene was like mixed laughter/disgust the whole time. I can't wait til they wrap up this whole Carver thing but what are they gonna do after that? I hope the writers have figured out a pretty damn good replacement.

And that's what makes it so interesting.. :lol:

Hey Cali.. or anyone else who watches N/T.. did Dr. Merrill Bobolit die after he did the illegal lipo..? I remember he was way high when Sean found him, but I can't recall if he OD'd or just went into rehab...?

If he's not dead.. that's who I think is the Carver..

Ehh.. maybe. :lol:

edited to add:

OK.. it's not him. He's in jail.

It's Quentin.

edited, again, to add:

OK... he could have escaped, right..?

Bobolit was totally obssessed with Christian's face - and in love with his body.. so he didn't cut him on the face, and got off raping him..

He was also totally in love with Kimber and hated her at the same time for hooking up with Christian - the logic behind kidnapping her from the wedding. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone in hurting both of them at the same time.

Crap.. I don't know. :bang

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 09:29 AM)
I think it's Matt, or the lesbian anesthesiologist

I've been reading a site that somehow has access to the "sides" which I guess are snippits from the filming.. (if someone could elaborate on that I would appreciate it).. and Matt is going to take some twists the next 3 episodes which will rule him out.

A little tease... Cara Fitzgerald, the girl Matt hit while joyriding stoned with his friend last season.. comes back to haunt him.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
I've been reading a site that somehow has access to the "sides" which I guess are snippits from the filming.. (if someone could elaborate on that I would appreciate it).. and Matt is going to take some twists the next 3 episodes which will rule him out.

A little tease... Cara Fitzgerald, the girl Matt hit while joyriding stoned with his friend last season.. comes back to haunt him.

Could you post what site it was that you saw those? I'd love to check it out

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:25 AM)
Could you post what site it was that you saw those?  I'd love to check it out

Here it is..

http://niptuckfans.com/forum/index.php

There are a ton of theories and spoilers on there... An entire section for spoilers in fact. Don't go there unless you have good will power not to read them.. :ph34r:

.......... I love this show, but my god has it gotten completely retarded. I think the carver plot line is an interesting one, trying to rid the world of like false beauty and the obvious issues that plastic surgeons face in contradiction to that idea. But there has been soooooooo much turmoil in the lives of all these characters, i think it goes overboard.

in the span of 2 episodes, Matt is now a neo-nazi. He met a girl and in the span of a couple days he falls for her sooo hard he's willing to put his father(s) practice in jeopardy for her and her nazi ambitions. He was just trying to bang a transvestite... Having Christian be Matt's father should have just ended the show... there is no way that any of the people involved (esp. sean) could ever forgive for what happened, although he loves christian more than anyone (thats what writers call justifying things out of their asses)

Quentin is a complete waste of a character unless he's the carver... which i tihnk he is. Christian is raped by the carver, which he implies that he may have done willingly... during the 4some with quentin and the two other broads, he tries to finger Christians asshole thinking hes gay... coincidence i think not. Either Quentin is the Carver... or hes just there to shock viewers.

Like i said, i love the show... but i think the writers really were grasping at straws this entire season... the show used to be much better. The idea that they would operate on a gorilla gave me a headache........

That being said, i watch every minute of every episode...

• 2 weeks later...

Caught up on the last 2 weeks last night..

Looks like the Carver is not Quentin. Glad that spoiler site was right about Julia's baby. I'm happy for her and Sean. And I'm sooo glad Matt finally woke up and saw that lunatic for what she was.

So I'm back to not knowing who the Carver is. Next week is going to be sick rom the previews. :headbang

Yikes..

Just thought of something..

The Carver always paralyses his victims first before attacking them. Remember that surgery where the fake victim went in for surgery and was supposed to be under anesthesia but was actually wide awake during surgery.... ?

Liz..? :o

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 09:35 AM)
Yikes..

Just thought of something..

The Carver always paralyses his victims first before attacking them. Remember that surgery where the fake victim went in for surgery and was supposed to be under anesthesia but was actually wide awake during surgery.... ?

Liz..?  :o

the actress who plays Liz was quoted in Rolling stone or something saying that the carver will be "someone well known on the show".... it wouldnt surprise me. However, it would bother me if they took the easy way out with her...

but this picture 337585762_l.jpg

leads me to believe its a man... liz is a portly woman and that doesnt look like her... although who knows... this show has been so ridiculous it could be.

I agree on the body type. If they stay true, it shouldn't be her.

So let's run down the list..

Sean - no

Christian - no

Julia - no

Kimber - obviously not

Quentin - from the previews, no

Kit - no (mo, I know a lot of folks who think it's her)

Matt - could be

Ava - another definite possibility, but IIRC there was a scene during one of the attacks where they were showing other scenes and one of them was Matt and Ava having sex...

Gina - maybe.. but I doubt it

Liz - could be

Bobolit - he's a strong choice for me

One other twist.. I've heard a lot about Quentin actually being some sort of law enforcement.. that he's in on trying to catch the carver (FBI, former military - remember when he hit that war vet and brought him to his knees so easily..?)

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
Bobolit - he's a strong choice for me

One other twist.. I've heard a lot about Quentin actually being some sort of law enforcement.. that he's in on trying to catch the carver (FBI, former military - remember when he hit that war vet and brought him to his knees so easily..?)

I think u may have hit something with Bobolit... the carver did certainly know that McNamara/Troy were doing his patients right after he abused them etc... the body type seems to fit as well.. a little pudgy.. he would have access to the anastesea... its just that type of really wierd out of left field twist that the writers are probably looking fot.

Bobolit was always commenting on how attractive christian was too... maybe why he cut his neck... not his face...

and If quentin is anything besides a gay plastic surgeon... i'll throw the remote threw the t.v. - thats just moronic.

TVGuide.com: OK, then can you tell me who the Carver is?

Campos (Quentin): It's funny, because I know so many people speculate on what's going to happen. I will say this: It's not guessable what is going to happen. I just haven't heard of anybody, none of my friends, people who watch the show, nobody has guessed. We're wrapped now, so I know what happens. I'll just tell you this: You'll never guess, never in a million years.

:huh:

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 10:00 AM)
I think u may have hit something with Bobolit... the carver did certainly know that McNamara/Troy were doing his patients right after he abused them etc... the body type seems to fit as well.. a little pudgy.. he would have access to the anastesea... its just that type of really wierd out of left field twist that the writers are probably looking fot.

Bobolit was always commenting on how attractive christian was too... maybe why he cut his neck... not his face...

A month or so ago I made a long post about how I thought it was Merril. He was IN LOVE with Christian in season 1. And he was sooo pissed at him when Kimber choose him, and then when Christian caught him doing the illegal operations, oye.. that was a weird situation.

His exit was very un-memorable. So much that I thought he died and had to go back and watch the DVD's to make sure he was still alive to be a suspect.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 10:36 AM)
I think you both are onto something.  I think thats who it will be.  It can't be Quentin, just too damn obvious.

This weeks episode was great though.

It definitely isn't Quentin. The previews for next week show him tied to a bed attacked.