If its any of the following characters... the season is a failure

Sean

Christian

Matt

Julia

Julia's mom

Aerial (Matt's Boo)

Ava

Alec Baldwin (horrible horrible horrible)

Liz

Gina

Quentin makes the most sense... so its probably not him

Bobolit seems like the character most likely to be an acceptable "surprise"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne Heche couldn't be the killer, she came in too late. I agree though, she annoyed me, I was so happy last week when things went semi back to normal, only to set up the season finale which should be great.

The worse part is, I thought I had gotten away from the show (I DVR it, but didn't watch the 1st 4 weeks when finally I was home and there was nothing else on so I checked it out and got sucked back in).

Bobolit seems like the perfect person, not too obvious and a name that people that have watched the show would know.

It will be cool to see the girl matt hit back in the episode. Who knows it could still be a total shocker and will be one of those smaller roles (in terms of how much time they spent on tv) but it was one of those people that was talked about often.

Either way, they've done there job, they've created quite a few threads on here and I'm sure plenty of other sites.

It just has to be Quentin. The Obviousness of it being him went out the window when they showed the teaser for the finale and Quentin laying on the bed with the message on the wall and him all cut up. You were meant to believe that this means he'll be attacked by the Carver and in turn it can not be him. When in reality this teaser was meant to make you eliminate Quentin from the suspects list so when they reveal it to be him it will no longer be obvious. It will instead be shocking.

Quentin Costa has to be the Carver.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 02:39 AM)
It just has to be Quentin. The Obviousness of it being him went out the window when they showed the teaser for the finale and Quentin laying on the bed with the message on the wall and him all cut up. You were meant to believe that this means he'll be attacked by the Carver and in turn it can not be him. When in reality this teaser was meant to make you eliminate Quentin from the suspects list so when they reveal it to be him it will no longer be obvious. It will instead be shocking.

Quentin Costa has to be the Carver.

I've thought of the possibility that the scene was a dream.. but one other thing that eliminates him is that he wasn't around when the attacks began either. He didn't come on until after Sean was attacked. They had already done 4 repairs by then.. :huh

There is also a strong rumor going around that he is not killed from the attack and Sean & Christian ends up saving his life on the operating table...

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 05:23 AM)
I've thought of the possibility that the scene was a dream.. but one other thing that eliminates him is that he wasn't around when the attacks began either. He didn't come on until after Sean was attacked. They had already done 4 repairs by then..  :huh

There is also a strong rumor going around that he is not killed from the attack and Sean & Christian ends up saving his life on the operating table...

I understand the whole timetable thing, where he wasn't around and all but I'm not sure they're even going to try and tie up loose ends like that.

I'm thinking more along the lines of, he carves himself for whatever reason. The Carver is a sadistic bastard and probably wouldn't be unwilling to slice himself up if for the right reason. Also I think it only makes sense for the Carver to be someone who's attractive, trying to "trying to lead my brothers and sisters into the light to liberate them from the cage of beauty." - from the Carver's myspace. That sounds like someone who is attractive and thinks it burdons them.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
I understand the whole timetable thing, where he wasn't around and all but I'm not sure they're even going to try and tie up loose ends like that.

I'm thinking more along the lines of, he carves himself for whatever reason. The Carver is a sadistic bastard and probably wouldn't be unwilling to slice himself up if for the right reason. Also I think it only makes sense for the Carver to be someone who's attractive, trying to "trying to lead my brothers and sisters into the light to liberate them from the cage of beauty." - from the Carver's myspace. That sounds like someone who is attractive and thinks it burdons them.

OK... how about Jude as a suspect then? :huh

TVGuide.com: OK, then can you tell me who the Carver is?

Campos: It's funny, because I know so many people speculate on what's going to happen. I will say this: It's not guessable what is going to happen. I just haven't heard of anybody — none of my friends, people who watch the show — nobody has guessed. We're wrapped now, so I know what happens. I'll just tell you this: You'll never guess, never in a million years.

TVGuide.com: So you didn't have a little betting pool on set about who the Carver was?

Campos: We did have a pool.

TVGuide.com: So who won?

Campos: I won $100 off Joely [Richardson]. And I'm framing it! She wrote me a check for $100 and I made her write "You win, I lost" in the corner.

TVGuide.com: It sounds like you have fun behind the scenes.

Campos: We're all partaking in this mystery that everybody wants to have the scoop on. It's very interesting. It's not like an Agatha Christie type of mystery, where it ends up being the butler.

TVGuide.com: Right, with the candlestick...

Campos: Right. You're not going to guess it, but at the same time, it makes sense. It's not random, it totally fits in with the scenes and the psychology of Nip/Tuck. What has always been the most interesting thing about this Carver thing to me is not who it is — although that is interesting — but more importantly for me, why? Why is the Carver, as opposed to who is the Carver.

I'm totally stumped.. :huh

QUOTE(zenryan @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)
I want to say Merril but how would he have gotten a used condom from Christian?

cant wait until tuesday!

Kit never confirmed or denied that they did in fact have his DNA.. then there's the rumors that she tried to set him of - which of course backfired on her. Lord I can not wait until tonight... :headbang

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)

Those are pretty much spoilers, no? I don't watch the show or follow the season but it sure looks like that would spoil the surprise.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 11:01 AM)
Those are pretty much spoilers, no?  I don't watch the show or follow the season but it sure looks like that would spoil the surprise.

Released by FX so I would say "teasers" versus "spoilers".

They are pictures with Quentin holding the knife and carver costume. One of the pictures has him and the female police officer (her holding the knife) and him in the carver outfit (as if they were doing it together).

I hope they are just putting that out to make people think thast it, otherwise I'm gonna be bummed cause I've lost the surprise. :lol:

Once again I'm only getting this from reading through this thread since I don't watch the show but that sure looks like the carver with his/her mask off. I don't want to post the pics in here cause that would give away the surprise wouldn't it? If you guys want me to I will though.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 11:05 AM)
They are pictures with Quentin holding the knife and carver costume.  One of the pictures has him and the female police officer (her holding the knife) and him in the carver outfit (as if they were doing it together).

I hope they are just putting that out to make people think thast it, otherwise I'm gonna be bummed cause I've lost the surprise.  :lol:

He's eliminated. Murphy confirmed it's someone from all 3 seasons.

I'm going with Jude..

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 11:06 AM)
Once again I'm only getting this from reading through this thread since I don't watch the show but that sure looks like the carver with his/her mask off.  I don't want to post the pics in here cause that would give away the surprise wouldn't it?  If you guys want me to I will though.

If someone else minds, it's not a big deal. I can just look at them at home later. Thanks 44.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
I'm gonna delete those after you see them steff since they are so huge, so just make a post when you've read them so I know you saw em :)

Saw them. Lord.. he is so creepy looking.. :huh:

Thanks J.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
I deleted them from here.  Lol, them removing the pics may just mean we know exactly who it is.

My guess is they are both in cahoots.

Good call Jason. FX screwed up with that leak. A lot of people thought the same as you.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 03:26 AM)
Quentin is a complete waste of a character unless he's the carver... which i tihnk he is. Christian is raped by the carver, which he implies that he may have done willingly... during the 4some with quentin and the two other broads, he tries to finger Christians asshole thinking hes gay... coincidence i think not. Either Quentin is the Carver... or hes just there to shock viewers.

i should have taken my own advice....

dumb dumb dumb

the finale was a dissapointment, but im sure FX isnt dissapointed... the ratings had to be huge, everyone was talking about this f***ing show... no matter how ridiculous it is.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
I still dont understand how all these mofo's got their faces SLICED and werent scared, in pain, they were all still able to function no matter what they just went through....

jesus, Nip/Tuck is proof that reason doesnt apply when it comes to television

Are you referring to the college girls..? That "story" was just plain stupid. One survivor could have given the info about the strap on. It was overkill.. and bad acting.

I was pretty disgusted with it. The circus music was pissing me off and if Jim didn't want to watch it I would have changed the channel. The last 15 minutes were a total waste.