Nip/Tuck S3 Ep11

Cali

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 06:31 AM)
Good call Jason. FX screwed up with that leak. A lot of people thought the same as you.

Ya, what a total bust on seeing it early. When the cop was telling that story I was like she's so in cahoots.

Odd episode, but I can't call it a total dissapointment. At least we know.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 11:24 AM)
Ya, what a total bust on seeing it early.  When the cop was telling that story I was like she's so in cahoots. 

Odd episode, but I can't call it a total dissapointment.  At least we know.

I knew she was involved when she was telling Christian about all the reversals to Kimber. She knew the details too well and told them with passion... like she was proud. That part did make me sick. Ugh.. the spoiled chichen fat.. :puke

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 11:18 AM)
Are you referring to the college girls..? That "story" was just plain stupid. One survivor could have given the info about the strap on. It was overkill.. and bad acting.

I was pretty disgusted with it. The circus music was pissing me off and if Jim didn't want to watch it I would have changed the channel. The last 15 minutes were a total waste.

I just think its ridiculous to assume that Sean and Christian are at EVERY TRAGIC DISFIGURING EVENT in the miami area! THESE ARE PLASTIC SURGEONS... NOT f***ING DETECTIVES! Nip/Tuck is becoming a little baywatch like, when Mitch would solve crimes and such... why doesnt he do everyone a favor and stay on the f***ing beach!

The best thing for this show next season, would be to involve the characters in believable if not low key stories every week. Take the craziness from a 10 to a 5.

Matt (the actor is actually 28 years old!) goes to Prom - with an actual girl, not a nazi, or a transexual

what about the daughter? she is a waste, give her some f***ing story lines maybe she gets interested in boys and sean, julia, and christian deal with that! an actual plausible situation... but the writers would most likely make the boy the daughter likes Quentin, and sean and christian have to splash holy water on him because he's actually the devil re-incarnate.... who knows.

that being said... i cant wait till season 4... devils or not.