Fantasy Baseball question

AnthraxFan93

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)
Who gets the better end of this deal?

lance Berkman and Garrett Atkins

or Adam Dunn, Oliver Perez, JJ Hardy, Conor Jackson

Its a NL only keeper league.

Hard to say.

There's a lot of speculation on #2's part there.

Being November, no one is quite sure WHICH Oliver Perez will show up in 2006. The '04 fireballer or the '05 trashcan kicker.

If you like risks, #2 is a better option.

If not, #1.

I would prefer two but you have to consider that Dunn MIGHT not be in the NL as of the Gm meetings. If you are trading for that part, see if you cna hold him off for a week or two just to be sure. I thik Perez is going to be a nice bounceback candidate. Jackson is blocked by Tony Clark and JJ Hardy is not a fantasy starter. Berkman and Dunn are not that far apart in fantasy value overall.

I would prefer two but you have to consider that Dunn MIGHT not be in the NL as of the Gm meetings. If you are trading for that part, see if you cna hold him off for a week or two just to be sure. I thik Perez is going to be a nice bounceback candidate. Jackson is blocked by Tony Clark and JJ Hardy is not a fantasy starter. Berkman and Dunn are not that far apart in fantasy value overall.

Being NL only there are SS are like Platinum to Rap stars.. Right now I have Lopez from Cinny but trying to make deal for Howard, the person that has him has no SS.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
Being NL only there are SS are like Platinum to Rap stars.. Right now I have Lopez from Cinny but trying to make deal for Howard, the person that has him has no SS.

You're going to have to come up with some monster talent to get Howard, even if his 1B is Pujols. Hardy isn't going to be the centerpiece of that deal, so I'd move on. As for the trade, I'd stick with Berkman and Atkins because there is just too much uncertainty with the latter group of players.