Food I can stomach..

sox4lifeinPA

Jicama and Lucas Hot and Spicey Chili Powder or Acito (it's a local thing) 116_1641.JPG+jicama.jpg

Since I could load up some lucas chili powder on my tongue and eat it straight, the kids in my troop named me an honorary Mexican replacing a real Mexican who is now called Mr. Whitey. :D

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 07:48 AM)
Jicama and Lucas Hot and Spicey Chili Powder or Acito (it's a local thing) 116_1641.JPG+jicama.jpg

Since I could load up some lucas chili powder on my tongue and eat it straight, the kids in my troop named me an honorary Mexican replacing a real Mexican who is now called Mr. Whitey. :D

Lucas Oil people?

:o I ate balls and I liked em!! Yes....those balls!!!

It was a nut roast down in Roseville, IL. My friends parents moved down there and we went to visit them. They were like oh you guys will be here for the nut roast....it's a big party type thing. I'm like hey that sounds pretty cool. Well this was unlike any nut roast I had imagined...after about my 10th popcorn chicken looking thing, I asked my friends dad....what's the deal with the nuts, I don't even see any...and he's like what do you think you been eating there son... :puke

Turkey, pig, cow, deer...I tried em all and kept on eating. Now, if I knew what they were ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have touched them....but since I already popped a bunch I figured why stop now...they're good!! :)

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 12:51 AM)
Almost anything you could ever imagine I'd probably eat. 

Spam(fake meat, not SS2k's post count  :P ) fried in oil, and then made into a sandwich with lettuce, cheese, and mayo is pretty awesome.  And then I like to eat just regular green olives too.

I love Spam right out of the can with good ole' bread....mmmm.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
T S O  CHICKEN.

Waffles with peanut butter and syrup...YUMMM

Things I can't stomach...cheerios and OJ, cheerios and beer. Neither are good substitutes for milk (you know for those times you poor the cheerios and than realize you have no milk in the house).

an all-time comfort food for me is Mac and cheese with tunafish. sounds gross but man is it good. i turned three girlfriends in college onto it and two of them told me recently that they still eat it. cheap, easy to make, what cold be better????

an all-time comfort food for me is Mac and cheese with tunafish. sounds gross but man is it good. i turned three girlfriends in college onto it and two of them told me recently that they still eat it. cheap, easy to make, what cold be better????

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
an all-time comfort food for me is Mac and cheese with tunafish.  sounds gross but man is it good.  i turned three girlfriends in college onto it and two of them told me recently that they still eat it.    cheap, easy to make, what cold be better????

Mmmm mmmm goooooooood! Me likey too! :D

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

:cheers

Is that much different than a tuna casserole? I have never made a tuna casserole before but it sounds similar (i've eaten plenty of them) and they are tasty.

Than again I could pretty much live off of Peanut Butter Sandwiches and the ocassional Tuna Sandwich (of course I'd probably have high levels of mercury in me, lol).

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
:o  I ate balls and I liked em!!  Yes....those balls!!!

Turkey, pig, cow, deer...I tried em all and kept on eating.  Now, if I knew what they were ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have touched them....but since I already popped a bunch I figured why stop now...they're good!!  :)

Turkey's actually don't have nuts. It's the "waddle" that you eat at the "Turkey Testicle Festivals" and stuff of the sort.

Oh man I have recently been introduced to Popeyes spicy fried chicken and biscuits and I am addicted. There are none around my house so sometimes when I am driving I stop and load up on it even if I am not hungry. I have had it for dinner now about 3 times a week since I started to go to grad school at loyola. MMMMMM