Everyone, check this out!

TheBigHurt

There is a liquor store about a block from my house, and recently I noticed a very awesome message on a sign there, but it was on the rear side, so I didn't notice it until I was walking past a while ago. I saw this and HAD to take a picture. I won't ever forget it. Feel free to sig it or whatever, lol. Enjoy.....

Picture.jpg

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
ROFL.

Are you kidding? Miller has more taste :P

Less filling!

I prefer Bud.

Newcastle is frowned apon in the UK. I was there this past summer and they laughed at me when i ordered one. I love it though.

Miller lite is good on 100 degree tailgates, but it is like drinking water. You have to hit the john every 15 minutes.

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 09:59 AM)
we have the oh so wonderful keystone as our cheap beer of choice

yuck.

yeah, what's with that? When I viisted my friends at U of I, Keystone was a big one. At MArquette it was Busch Light. I once drank some s*** called 'On Decker'...what the f*** is that?

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 12:03 PM)
What, no college natty light luv?

I had plenty of that crap too. Anyone ever drink overflow? I have. What's that? Well, at the parties I went to, they put a bucket under the tapper, to catch the overflowing beer. At the end of the night, when the kegs were dry, they put that on the counter. And then I would dip my cup in it and drink it. Yummy. :puke