Britney and Cletus.....

juddling

Nativity role for Britney Spears' baby

Nov 30, 2005, 17:02 GMT

printer friendly email this article

Britney Spears new son, Sean Preston, is to play the baby Jesus in his very own nativity scene this Christmas.

The pop princess, and husband Kevin Federline, have transformed his bedroom into the nativity setting in celebration of his first festive holiday.

The beautiful singer has splashed out on the lavish decorations - which include six waxwork models and several life-size toy donkeys and cattle.

The 23-year-old singer is so excited about her first Christmas as a mum she has even bought a cherrywood style manger for her baby.

A source close to the star is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: 'It cost an absolute fortune. But at least she didn't have to buy a baby Jesus - because Sean is playing the part.'

Meanwhile, Britney is set to become a mum again - after a psychic told her she will fall pregnant next year.

The 'Toxic' singer told friends the medium predicted she would be expecting again with six months, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine.

The thrilled star allegedly seeks advice from a psychic whenever she wants to make plans for the future

there are so many comments i could make i don't even know WHERE to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
Nativity role for Britney Spears' baby

Nov 30, 2005, 17:02 GMT 

printer friendly  email this article       

Britney Spears new son, Sean Preston, is to play the baby Jesus in his very own nativity scene this Christmas.

The pop princess, and husband Kevin Federline, have transformed his bedroom into the nativity setting in celebration of his first festive holiday.

The beautiful singer has splashed out on the lavish decorations - which include six waxwork models and several life-size toy donkeys and cattle.

The 23-year-old singer is so excited about her first Christmas as a mum she has even bought a cherrywood style manger for her baby.

A source close to the star is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: 'It cost an absolute fortune. But at least she didn't have to buy a baby Jesus - because Sean is playing the part.'

Meanwhile, Britney is set to become a mum again - after a psychic told her she will fall pregnant next year.

The 'Toxic' singer told friends the medium predicted she would be expecting again with six months, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine.

The thrilled star allegedly seeks advice from a psychic whenever she wants to make plans for the future

there are so many comments i could make i don't even know WHERE to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

sad....sad.....sad human being :headshake

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)

[/color]

Good evening. I'm playing the role of Jesus, a man once portrayed on the big screen by Jeffrey Hunter. You may remember him as the actor who was replaced by William Shatner on "Star Trek." Apparently Mr. Hunter was good enough to die for our sins but not quite up to the task of seducing green women.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
I have about 1,000 other pictures to back up the claim that she is nasty... same with kirsten dunst... cheesus lice.

I'm morbidly interested in these pictures. Post 'em. Or atleast cite the links.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
she is trashy yes but she isnt ugly in most of those pics although seeing her up close I hate when people have freckles or whatevr all over their body still even cheap makeup could cover that up  :P

It's pretty hard to find the pictures i am talking about from the summer/fall of 2004. Most of the sites i get them from no longer have them in their archive...