Favorite TV shows

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(qwerty @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 12:46 AM)
I saw on the ''defamer'' that she was the third highest search on msn today... and no one knows why. Was is it all you?

sweetin-search.jpg

http://www.defamer.com/

E! or Bravo had a bunch of "Child Stars - Where are They Now?" type shows on this weekend and they had a part about her and she's hot! That's why. I searched her too. :ph34r:

I like Las Vegas, Monk and Earl.

Edited by mreye

My TV's are pretty much nothing more than monitors for my DVD players. I'm not much of a fan of TV, though I know there is some great stuff out there. I just can't let myself get hooked on anything that I have to watch at specific times. I guess that is why they make TIVO, but then as I sit down to watch a show on TIVO, I would realize that I could be sitting down with a movie, and none of the TV shows would get watched. Then I would get torn apart by guilt for spending the money on a TIVO and the subscription to go with it. The guilt would probably become overriding, and would send me down a deep, dark path that would only lead to drinking too much and probably hard drugs and prostitution. The drugs and booze would be to cope with my guilt, the prostitution would be for fun, but with the excuse of raising money to pay off the TIVO I should never have bought in the first place. Eventually my wife would get tired of the empty bottles lying around the house and having to share the bed with myself and whatever stranger I have brought home that night. I'm no monster you know, I wouldn't be able to kick my wife out of the bed. Then the drugs and "seedy" lifestyle would probably kill me. Then my kids would end up being fatherless. But what kind of father would I be by that point anyways? They would probably be better off, but there is no way that they would be able to see it that way. Then they would probably end up walking down the same path as I, and I can't be responsible for that.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
My TV's are pretty much nothing more than monitors for my DVD players. I'm not much of a fan of TV, though I know there is some great stuff out there. I just can't let myself get hooked on anything that I have to watch at specific times. I guess that is why they make TIVO, but then as I sit down to watch a show on TIVO, I would realize that I could be sitting down with a movie, and none of the TV shows would get watched. Then I would get torn apart by guilt for spending the money on a TIVO and the subscription to go with it. The guilt would probably become overriding, and would send me down a deep, dark path that would only lead to drinking too much and probably hard drugs and prostitution. The drugs and booze would be to cope with my guilt, the prostitution would be for fun, but with the excuse of raising money to pay off the TIVO I should never have bought in the first place. Eventually my wife would get tired of the empty bottles lying around the house and having to share the bed with myself and whatever stranger I have brought home that night. I'm no monster you know, I wouldn't be able to kick my wife out of the bed. Then the drugs and "seedy" lifestyle would probably kill me. Then my kids would end up being fatherless. But what kind of father would I be by that point anyways? They would probably be better off, but there is no way that they would be able to see it that way. Then they would probably end up walking down the same path as I, and I can't be responsible for that.

You're an inspiration to us all

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 12:59 AM)
the office (uk version)

You and anyone else who enjoys the original "Office" should check out Ricky Gervais' new series, "Extras".

Here is a brilliant part from a scene where Ricky is talking with Patrick Stewart (Captain Picard from Star Trek the Next Generation).

Patrick: So in my film, I play a man who controls the world with his mind.

Ricky: Right, that's interesting.

Patrick: So for instance, I'm walking along, and I see this beautiful girl and I think I'd like to see her naked. So all her clothes fall off.

Ricky: ... all her... clothes fall off?

Patrick: Mmm, yes. And she's scrambling around to get them back on again, but even before she can get her knickers on, I've seen everything. I've seen it all.

Ricky: Ok... it's a comedy, is it?

Patrick: No. It's about what would happen if these things were possible.

Ricky: What's the story though?

Patrick: Well, I do other stuff. Like I'm riding my bike in the park and this policewoman says, "Oh! You can't ride your bike on the grass." And I go, "Oh no?" and her uniform falls off. And she goes "Ahhh!!" and she's trying to cover up but I've seen everything. Anyway, I get on my bike and I ride off. On the grass.

Ricky: So this is mainly you sort of going around seeing... ladies' tits?

Patrick: Mainly. And I do other stuff. Like I go to the World Cup Final and it's Germany vs. England. And I wish I were playing and suddenly I am! And I score the winning goal. They carry me into the dressing room, and there's Rooney and Beckham and then Posh Spice walks in and --

Ricky: Her clothes fall off?

Patrick: Instantly.

Ricky: Sure.

Patrick: She doesn't know what's happening. But, uh, I've seen --

Ricky: Seen everything.

Patrick: Again.

Ricky: Is there a narrative at all? Is there a story in the film or is it just --

Patrick: Well, I'm a sort of a James Bond figure. And I have to go to Iraq to rescue these hostages. And I get there and I rescue them. They're all women and they're naked because their clothes have rotted off. But I get them into the helicopter and I'm flying the helicopter, but I can still see in the mirror. And I can see everything. One of them is bending over, two of them are kissing.

Ricky: Those two are lesbian.

Patrick: Yeah, because they've been in the camp for so long.

Ricky: Well look, good luck with that. I've just written a sitcom, but I wonder if you could give it to anyone you know.

Patrick: Is there any nudity in it?

Ricky: Any...

Patrick: Any nudity in it?

Ricky: Not really.

Patrick: *disappointed look* Oh.

Ricky: Well, there could be.

Patrick: Men or women?

Ricky: Either.

Patrick: *disappointed look* Oh.

Ricky: Or... just women.

Patrick: *nods approvingly* Right.

Ricky: I'd need to rewrite, but in the meantime, if you could give it to anyone, in TV or film...

Patrick: Yes, definitely. I will make it so.

Ricky: *stares blankly*

Patrick: You've seen Star Trek: The Next Generation?

Ricky: I haven't, no.

Patrick: Why, your wife won't let you have it on?

Ricky: I'm not married.

Patrick: Oh, your girlfriend then?

Ricky: I don't have a girlfriend. I live alone.

Patrick: You're not married, you don't have a girlfriend. And you don't watch Star Trek?

Ricky: No.

Patrick: Good lord.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
alias, family guy, my name is earl & smallville...

forgot to add that 70's show & king of the hill even though i mostly watch the reruns on fx also got into watching prison break, mythbusters, dirty jobs, overhaulin', adam corolla project & ncis...

All 3 C.S.I.'s........

All 3 Law and Order's........

Lost........

Invasion.........

Yes, Desperate Housewives.........(I've actually met Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria :wub: )

Crossing Jordan.......

Numbers.......

Cold Case.........

N.C.I.S........

Medium........

Criminal Minds........

Ghost Whisperer........(Have met Jennifer Love Hewitt too :wub: )

And on Jan. 10th, the best Cop drama ever to grace the airwaves, The Shield........

:gosox2: :gosox1: :gosox3:

:cheers