Josh's Media Thread

White Sox Josh

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 01:58 AM)
Uh huh, and when was it implied that Juan Uribe commands more respect than Frank?  Morrisey just threw that name out there. 

I'm probably just wasting my time anyway.

no he didn't. I read this article now 3 times. Juan Uribe does not command more respect than Frank. Do you get what the article is about? It is about how glade he is for Frank to be gone. He implied it that way at least IMHO.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 02:03 AM)
no he didn't.  I read this article now 3 times.  Juan Uribe does not command more respect than Frank.  Do you get what the article is about?  It is about how glade he is for Frank to be gone.  He implied it that way at least IMHO.

That remark about Uribe was implying that Thomas is NOT getting enough respect on his way out. A big part of reading is comprehension.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 02:13 AM)
Josh, do you honestly think the media is going to give Frank Thomas a standing ovation after what's happened throughout his career?

they should. A lot of people have done a ton worse. Considering what he has done in his career yes he does deserve the respect. Greg Couch makes that point in his column today.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
I really shouldn't have said anything... josh just angers me if you know what i am talking about.

sorry but I am not sure what I have done wrong here. It pissed me off and I shared my point of view. If you don't agree with me fine. Good for you. But post your thoughts on the article. I am not sure why I keep on getting attacked for everything I do. But whatever.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
sorry but I am not sure what I have done wrong here.  It pissed me off and I shared my point of view.  If you don't agree with me fine.  Good for you.  But post your thoughts on the article.  I am not sure why I keep on getting attacked for everything I do.  But whatever.

So you can't be attacked for something you said in reply to an article, yet Morrissey can?

I personally find it a little ironic that you can rip the hell out of a Morrissey article that was published and allowed for the public to see, but that you cannot be ripped the hell into because you wrote something that is essentially published, though not through a newspapaer, and is allowed for the public to see.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
sorry but I am not sure what I have done wrong here.  It pissed me off and I shared my point of view.  If you don't agree with me fine.  Good for you.  But post your thoughts on the article.  I am not sure why I keep on getting attacked for everything I do.  But whatever.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1521