Wow

BrandoFan

has pitched the worst complete game I've seen in a while- he hung so much junk to us, striking out only one batter, the 9th place pinch-hitter.

Too bad Sox hitters were ever worse, insisting on getting themselves out and putting long, ugly swings on perfectrly hittable pitches, stranding runners OB in every which fashion.

The only bright spot is Daubach who is beginnign to thrive with regular at bats, now there is a hitter who's actually sound mentally and mechanically against a breaking ball pitcher. Crede looked sharp for the second straight game. Maggs had a decent game all around and Lee looked great in his first at bat, taking the ball deep to the opposite gap for the first time, it seems, since the Yankee series of June 2000...too bad he then proceeded to overswing in his next 3 at bats, skying balls all over the place. Dumbass.

Overall game review: two vomit projectiles up. Way up.

Any bets M.Maroth 0-9 beats Sox this weekend ,I will take him we love to lose to s*** pitchers

First of all, I bet we do lose to Maroth. He's a good pitcher.

Which brings me to my next point. Maroth is not a s*** pitcher....he has just gotten no support. Something like 22 runs in 9 games? You are going to win very, very, very few games with that kind of support.

Just ask Mark Buehrle.

Lidle has never impressed me, and I'd agree with you, he left a ton of pitches up in the zone today.

Crede has been putting good swings on the ball for a while now, its just a question of his eye/approach to me and they seem to be improving quickly as of late.

Carlos has been steady most of the season and to be honest I'm pretty happy with him. Maggs looked a whole lot better tonight and I really think Daubach should be a starter. He's getting good swings on the ball and there is just something I like about him. Seems to hustle, have a good attitude, good eye, etc.

Jas, you stilll think Maggs is a bad option at CF? :)

Nope, I think you had a good idea on that one. I made a comment about that when he made his first start hoping you'd see it.

I know when to eat my crow. Right now he's the Sox best option. I hope they can find someone else, but if Berkman can play out there, so can Magglio.