Bye, bye, bye.. Ferrari.

Steff

I would guess it wont be the last time he's singing that NSync tune.. :lol:

I think he's a scumbag, and she's an idiot. Thankfully, she's got enough $$ to get that kiddo some therapy.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_page.../showbiz4.shtml

SPLITNEY CALLS IN THE LAWYERS

By Rav Singh

BRITNEY SPEARS has had secret meetings with lawyers to discuss divorcing husband KEVIN FEDERLINE.

The fed-up singer called them to her Malibu mansion earlier this week as her marriage crumbled.

But it didn't stop there—she also sent back his £100,000 Ferrari 360 Modena to the dealers and got it towed away.

A source close to the singer, 24, told me: "Britney has gone through hell and back recently with Kevin.

"He's been going out and partying, leaving her at home with their son Sean Preston.

"Britney has given him a lot of space but he's been taking advantage and doesn't seem to care.

"She called in the lawyers because she's had enough.

"It was her birthday on Friday and she flew to Vegas with friends to celebrate without Kevin."

Two days before that she kicked him out after he brought a dope-smoking mate back to the house. She also fired two of her bodyguards for letting in the man, whom she has dubbed the "weedman".

Kevin then checked into the Beverly Hills Hotel, but rather than feel remorseful he carried on partying until the early hours.

Not to be outdone, Britney called her friends and went to the swanky LAX club in Hollywood.

An insider told me: "She was knocking back Grey Goose vodka and Red Bull.

"She was dancing with her mates and bumped into JOHNNY KNOXVILLE from Jackass. They were laughing and joking together.

"It was great to see her happy and smiling. She's been looking miserable for ages."

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
Not trying to be an ass here, but what the hell did she expect when she married that guy?

Speaking the truth is not being an ass. :lol:

I mean c'mon.. he left his pregnant girlfriend for you. What the hell did you think would happen..? :lolhitting

Edited for accuracy:

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 09:52 AM)
SPLITNEY CALLS IN THE LAWYERS

By Rav Singh

BRITNEY SPEARS has had secret meetings with lawyers to discuss divorcing husband KEVIN FEDERLINE.

The fed-up singer called them to her Malibu trailer earlier this week as her marriage crumbled.

But it didn't stop there—she also sent back his '79 Chevy pickup he was planning to rebuild to the original owner and got it towed away.

A source close to the singer, 24, told me: "Britney has gone through hell and back recently with Kevin.

"He's been going out and partying, leaving her at home with their 8 kids.

"Britney has given him a lot of space but he's been taking advantage and doesn't seem to care.

"She called in the lawyers because she's had enough.

"It was her birthday on Friday and she went down to Bud's Tap with friends to celebrate without Kevin. The baby was sleeping in his car seat on top of the bar."

Two days before that she kicked him out after he brought a dope-smoking mate back to the house. She also fired two of her bodyguards for letting in the man, whom she has dubbed the "weedman".

Kevin then checked into the motel, but rather than feel remorseful he carried on partying until the early hours with Britney's best friend.

Not to be outdone, Britney called her friends and went to the VFW for a few brews.

An insider told me: "She was knocking back Jack Daniels and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

"She was dancing with her mates and bumped into Johnny from highschool. They were laughing and joking together. He still lives and town and is currently unemployed.

"It was great to see her happy and smiling. She's been looking miserable for ages."