WSI go here.......

Be Good

you are 100% right, it should be deleted, but we aren't them, who are afraid of posts like this for some reason.

BigHurt, I have no idea why you would even post this, especially considering you've posted here fewer than a lot of people. like you are doing people a favor.

you are 100% right, it should be deleted, but we aren't them, who are afraid of posts like this for some reason.

BigHurt, I have no idea why you would even post this, especially considering you've posted here fewer than a lot of people.  like you are doing people a favor.

His name should be deleted to. It's a "spam" name. lol

BigHurt, I have no idea why you would even post this, especially considering you've posted here fewer than a lot of people.  like you are doing people a favor.

His name should be deleted to. It's a "spam" name. lol

LOL but see thats what is so special about this site. I was actually impressed that they allowed the post. It shows maturity, and caring for the "customer". Two things WSI moderators totally lack.........

Espesially since I was reading over there they other day and they were threatening to delete peoples posts because they weren't in the proper thread or forumn. Hmm I wonder how many seconds some Soxtalk spam would last there?

well, we are.

WSI has its strength and we have ours. if we are gonna be afraid that a link to their site will cause people to leave here, then we really don't have a good site, which makes everything else useless.

honestly, I can't think of many, I was just being nice, lol.

no, they have their interviews and all that historical info and such. we are two very different sites.

but we aren't them, who are afraid of posts like this for some reason.

when you are the best,

you have nothing to fear from the rest.

This site was made and operated by very secure and mature people, and it shows.

well, we are.

WSI has its strength and we have ours.  if we are gonna be afraid that a link to their site will cause people to leave here, then we really don't have a good site, which makes everything else useless.

I would not worry about it they have nothing on Soxnet :headbang