Angels & Sox looking at Crawford

That funky motion

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
Carl Crawford would be awesome, but doesn't anyone want to see what brian anderson can do? If infact we do find a way to make a trade for crawford, is there any chance vazquez is used? I've heard that the d-rays have interest in him and he would be close to puerto rico.

DOesn't make sense to deal Vazquez when he's locked up through 2007 with arbitration eligibility in '08 vs. Garland being an FA after this year, especially since I get the impression KW is looking long term.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
Carl Crawford would be awesome, but doesn't anyone want to see what brian anderson can do? If infact we do find a way to make a trade for crawford, is there any chance vazquez is used? I've heard that the d-rays have interest in him and he would be close to puerto rico.

It would seem to make sense, but does anyone know if he has a trade clause in his contract because i'm pretty sure if he has one he would block a trade to the D-rays unless he really wanted to be that close to Puerto Rico.

QUOTE(fathom @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 12:22 AM)
It said how Tracey is a possibility for the bullpen openings, as he liked the idea more after seeing the success Jenks had in the majors.

Thanks, I don't get the Chicago paper down here but after seeing Trace go through a few innings then struggle made we wonder if Trace is better off in the pen