• Rush Limbaugh
    • Both
    • Neither

I listen to, in no particular order....

Mike & Mike in the morning (ESPN 1000)

Jonathan Brandmeier (97.9)

Boers & Bernstein (670)

MacNeil, Jurko, & Harry (ESPN 1000)

As far as political radio (Mike North doesn't count), I stay away. The political talk radio airwaves are dominated by right-wing crap.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
second that.  But I listen to sports talk and 97.1.  Silvy and Carmen are my favorite show.

I havent really listened to American music much lately. Probably since about March of 2005, I rarely listen to music because I am on a mysterious Serbian music binge. Don't ask. The only radio I really listen to is ESPN Radio 1000 and 670 The Score...and thats usually only in the mornings.

Randi Rhodes>>Lionel.

My favorite on-air personalities were:

Jim Daniels - used to do overnights on Fox Sports Radio, went to Afternoons... since then, who knows.

Jay Marvin - formerly nights on 89 WLS, now doing mornings on the Air America affiliate in Boulder Co and filling in for Springer and about five other syndicated liberal talkers when they go on vacation.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
The Herd on ESPN Radio, although for you Chicagoans, he is not on up there due to the talentless Silvy and Carmen.

Chicago would be much better suited getting the Herd.

The Herd is outstanding. Probably my favorite radio show. I still like the Dan Patrick Show 2nd, but its nowhere near where it once was (back when Dibs was the cohost).

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
Jim Daniels - used to do overnights on Fox Sports Radio, went to Afternoons... since then, who knows.

Jim Daniels got me hooked on Fox Sports Radio. That man and he crew were awesome

but when he left, I listened to less and less and now I only listen late Saturday nights

but on the FSR affilate in my area, they carry Rush at 11 am, so when Id wake up I heard a bit of him. I didnt really like his program. He made for a great alarm clock. Hear his voice, roll out ofbed as quick as possible. lol

But, now I listen to National Public Radio/Minnesota Public Radio most of the time

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 05:09 PM)
Jim Daniels got me hooked on Fox Sports Radio. That man and he crew were awesome

but when he left, I listened to less and less and now I only listen late Saturday nights

but on the FSR affilate in my area, they carry Rush at 11 am, so when Id wake up I heard a bit of him. I didnt really like his program. He made for a great alarm clock. Hear his voice, roll out ofbed as quick as possible. lol

But, now I listen to National Public Radio/Minnesota Public Radio most of the time

Jim Daniels used to do the night show right? Like late nights?

If that was him and I think it was (he had a few other guys usually) it was a really entertaining show.

Used to listen to Stern, got tired of him a long time ago.

Political radio bores me.

Sports talk, I can take some of but not too much. I listen to a little Mike & Mike, some MJ&H, and some overnight AM1000. I used to listen to Kevin Wheeler on Sporting News Radio, but he's gone now and the new guy is an imbecile.

I occasionally listen to a little bit of the Johnny B and Roe Conn shows, but not consistently.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
Jim Daniels used to do the night show right?  Like late nights?

If that was him and I think it was (he had a few other guys usually) it was a really entertaining show.

Yeah. I think it was his show that made me into a big sports fan in 2002-2003. He did sports radio right. Its about sports, but more. And funny too.

Neither, but used to listen to them both at one time or another.........

In L.A........

Los Angeles' only Classic Rock station, 95.5 KLOS, est. 1969.......

Mega Old School & Today's R&B, 92.3 KHHT, HOT92 Jamz........

The Best Oldies on Earth, 101.1 KRTH/K-EARTH 101, est. 1973.......

Everything else about L.A. radio sucks, am or fm, i found Chicago radio to be much better when i went back for 28 days this past year, much more variety on the airwaves......... :D

:gosox3: :gosox1: :gosox2:

:cheers

Edited by SoCalSouthSider59

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
Yeah. I think it was his show that made me into a big sports fan in 2002-2003. He did sports radio right. Its about sports, but more. And funny too.

yeah!

one of his cohorts, Jason Smith now does the overnights on ESPN Radio. I heard it Sunday night. He doesnt sound the same, as in less fun