al-queada opening another front?

sec159row2

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 09:50 AM)
I think the Chinese can deal with these punks.

i hope the chinese treat them humanely..

ps... debka is a pretty good source... just wish i had access to the subscriber section... they have new intel about bin laden very closely involved with all operations...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
They don't want to, but they will.  If they have a problem with Falong Gong demonstrators, I doubt they would take kindly to people whose entire objective is to install Islamic Regimes where ever they are.

Al Queda is not "Spreading Islam". That might be their long term objective - but short term, they'll call themselves anything to disrupt "other interests".

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 11:24 AM)
Al Queda is not "Spreading Islam".  That might be their long term objective - but short term, they'll call themselves anything to disrupt "other interests".

Its not a goal specific to Al Qaeda, but it is a goal specific to some sects of Islam, and I am pretty sure most of the people who belong to Al Qaeda belong to the section of Islam that believes it is the duty of Muslims to install Islamic governments everywhere.