damn white sox

sec159row2

Guest hotsoxchick1

heather....mike south couldnt lead us around the block......... :lol: ....... killa.... your posting numbers would be up if you talked to bmr a little more on all the hot topics... :D .........sect. 159...... are you related to thumper the rabbit? his mom said the same thing........ :D ......ok i guess thats all the smart ass comments i have for the nite .... well untill the game starts anyhow........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Looked to me like he was saying  :fyou

lol nah if he were sayin that he would just come out and say it... and probably add a few more words with it............ ;)

oh ouch.. so tell me cw what exactly are you really tryin to say ???? lmao....... :D

You are the Mozart, the Einstein, the Picasso, of smart ass comments and it is a gift - it is a divine gift!

It was meant as a supreme compliment - 99.9999999% of the people who ake what the think arfe smart ass comments are put to shame by you - you are the Master - :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
You are the Mozart, the Einstein, the Picasso, of smart ass comments and it is a gift - it is a divine gift! 

It was meant as a supreme compliment - 99.9999999% of the people who ake what the think arfe smart ass comments are put to shame by you - you are the Master -  :cheers

lol i knew what you were tryin to convey..........of course no one else did

It was meant as a supreme compliment - 99.9999999% of the people who ake what the think arfe smart ass comments are put to shame by you - you are the Master -  :cheers

the rest of us are disciplies, mere novices, who await enlightment as we sit at your feet -

the rest of us are disciplies, mere novices, who await enlightment as we sit at your feet -

Speak for yourself :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
if only my kids were like that now...lol.........

Speak for yourself 
..... jas i own you ......and you know it....... :D

Speak for yourself :lol:

no one but Van Gogh could paint Starry Night -

and no one, no one, holds a candle next to HSC regarding smart ass comments -

some people have gifts -

;)

I knew that - but you know how kids are, over estimating their powers -

miles to go to even get a glimpse at the footsteps that think they can walk in...

;)

I knew that - but you know how kids are, over estimating their powers -

miles to go to even get a glimpse at the footsteps that think they can walk in...

;)

Geez ... you keep this up and your nose will be permanantly stained brown, cw. :lol: