SI Photo Galleries

You can rant and rail about how bad Sports Illustrated columnists and articles are, but you can rarely take anything bad from their photos. I have been going to the NFL photo galleries week to week to see the Bears photo theyput up, and they never disappoint. This weeks photo of Lance Briggs attempting to remove Bubba Franks helmet, complete with head, is no exeption.

Enjoy

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 8, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of Bears pics that Sportsline is dishing out. They had a total of 1 pic from the Bears-Packer game.

I expected to see at least one picture of Brett Favre getting popped. There were more than two times that he was hit without knowing it was coming, Mike Brown and Peanut Tillman are the ones we remember. I thought the most impressive hit was when Tommie Harris was in the backfield at the snap and popped Favre during the handoff causing a fumble. Not only was he in the backfield at the snap, but he unloaded on Favre, AND caused a fumble. I was hoping there would be a picture of it somewhere.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 8, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of Bears pics that Sportsline is dishing out. They had a total of 1 pic from the Bears-Packer game.

It's just Sportsline in general. They barely post Colts pictures, and when they do they're the size of a SoxTalk smiley.