24 Tonight!

Winning Ugly

Well, the finale last night was a bit disappointing, with not as many "twists" as last season until the President got a handshake from a former "villian" from last season and it turned out she infected him with Anthrax or something of the like.

The first black President of the United States is now gonna die. Damn, that didn't last long (the presidency).

Next season's gonna ROCK!!!

Well, the finale last night was a bit disappointing, with not as many "twists" as last season until the President got a handshake from a former "villian" from last season and it turned out she infected him with Anthrax or something of the like.

The first black President of the United States is now gonna die. Damn, that didn't last long (the presidency).

Next season's gonna ROCK!!!

But that trick never works...

I told you they wouldn't kill off Bauer. He's the F'g show!

And there are vaccines for Anthax & most other chemical diseases so the fact he's aware of it means there's a chance he will be saved.

Unless ... with the small glimpse of what we could see wrt to his hand, it looked like boils were beginning to form. This could be a designer version of smallpox that we've read so much about & that Saddam's regime was working on.

That could make it very interesting :o

We we're talking after the show, & I said you know 24 sure does give terrorists some great ideas. She said "I was thinking the same thing".

And that's when we started thinking about Bush & Clinton in that scenario. Clinton would probably be more at risk because the girl had a nice rack that bounced up & down as she walked down the steps.

Somehow I think ole Bill would be looking for more than a handshake ;)