If you could GIVE any gift. . .

Soxy

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 9, 2005 -> 07:46 PM)
Dad - A nice retirement house up in Sedona (gotta be near a golf course like Balta), so that I have an excuse to go visit him.  :D

Mum - Some really cool artsy / craftsy stuff. She's likes all of that.

Oh yeah, and I'd find a cure for diabetes, so my friend wouldn't have to prick himself everyday.

What about that hot sister of yours?

I know this is unrealistic, but if I could give ANY gift, it'd be guaranteed health for my granparents and mom, dad, and brother. I believe there's cancer on the mom's side of my family, with some other problems on my dad's side of the family (though not as serious -- high blood pressure, hernias), so I'd just ask that none of this afflicts any of my family members.

And, if I could be selfish for a moment and ASK for a gift, it'd be to be successful in getting a substantial scholarship. If I could get something like $5-10K payed for my first year, I'd be very, very happy...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 05:47 PM)
I know this is unrealistic, but if I could give ANY gift, it'd be guaranteed health for my granparents and mom, dad, and brother.  I believe there's cancer on the mom's side of my family, with some other problems on my dad's side of the family (though not as serious -- high blood pressure, hernias), so I'd just ask that none of this afflicts any of my family members.

And, if I could be selfish for a moment and ASK for a gift, it'd be to be successful in getting a substantial scholarship.  If I could get something like $5-10K payed for my first year, I'd be very, very happy...

Not likely to be a spelling grant.