Lakers @ bulls.

Season Records

Los Angeles Lakers (9-9) (5-4 on road) @ Chicago Bulls (9-8) (4-3 at home)

Starting lineups

smush8ps.jpg kobe5hf.jpg vuj3ra.jpg odom0mu.jpg mihm4sq.jpg

Fordham-6'4-PARKER Lower Merion-6'6-BRYANT Udine-6'6-VUJACIC Rhode Island-6'10-ODOM Texas-7'-MIHM

VS

DUHON,%20CHRIS.jpg GORDON,%20BEN.jpg NOCIONI,%20ANDRES.jpg sweetney1vx.jpg CHANDLER,%20TYSON.jpg

Duke-6'1-DUHON UConn-6'2-GORDON TauCeramica-6'7-NOCIONI G'town-6'8-SWEETNEY Dominguez-7'1-CHANDLER

No tippen pippen is being honored tonight with the bulls retiring his jersey. Tune in if you have a chance...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Dec 9, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
Also, gordon will be out the next two games... * tear*.

Chadler and hinrich will be able to play.

Krause is a douche and will not be at the game to honor pippen.

Maybe Pippen didn't want him there.

You guys think MJ will speak???

I heard somewhere, ESPN 1000 probably, that this was gonna be the biggest reunion of players from the championship run. I heard Rodman, Kerr, Wennington and Pax (obviously).... anybody else coming out?? Will Dennis Hopson be in the house??

mjgal23.jpg

Thanks Pipp

Edited by watchtower41

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Dec 9, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)

I heard somewhere, ESPN 1000 probably, that this was gonna be the biggest reunion of players from the championship run.  I heard Rodman, Kerr, Wennington and Pax (obviously).... anybody else coming out?? Will Dennis Hopson be in the house??

mjgal23.jpg

Thanks Pipp

Will Perdue is supposed to be there. He was in Orlando and the announcers mentioned that he was going to be flying into Chicago for Pippen's retirement. I'm going to make sure I check this out and take a breaking from my studying for this.

Scottie was the original "hybrid type" wing player....could play every position on offense and defense other than center, was so versatile, great defender, selfless offensive player. Despite some of the other issues, Scottie was a GREAT GREAT player and it's nice to see him get his props tonight.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Dec 9, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)

I heard somewhere, ESPN 1000 probably, that this was gonna be the biggest reunion of players from the championship run.  I heard Rodman, Kerr, Wennington and Pax (obviously).... anybody else coming out?? Will Dennis Hopson be in the house??

mjgal23.jpg

Thanks Pipp

I read somewhere that Horace Grant should be there. I hope he's wearing the Goggles.

"At forward...from Central Arkansas, 6'7", Scooooottieeeeeee Pippen!"

Edited by Balta1701