Hamas not interested in peace.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
I'm sure if they had the missiles and helicopters to shoot into apartment complexes, they'd be just as "civilized" as the Israelis.

Im sure if they didn't walk into shopping malls, restaurants, discos etc...etc... and target innocent people they would be as well.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
I'm sure if they had the missiles and helicopters to shoot into apartment complexes, they'd be just as "civilized" as the Israelis.

I hope you meant for that to be green, otherwaise that was a very lame attempt, especially for you.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
I hope you meant for that to be green, otherwaise that was a very lame attempt, especially for you.

It is an attempt to show that somehow using tanks and flak jackets et al. that murdering people is somehow more moral than other forms of murder. Especially with all the ramblings about the War on Christmas, shouldn't all the self-proclaimed Christians be worried about the un-Christian behavior of our nation before worrying about semantics of what a tree is called in some town?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
It is an attempt to show that somehow using tanks and flak jackets et al. that murdering people is somehow more moral than other forms of murder.  Especially with all the ramblings about the War on Christmas, shouldn't all the self-proclaimed Christians be worried about the un-Christian behavior of our nation before worrying about semantics of what a tree is called in some town?

Would you agree that there is a difference between specifically launching attacks on civilian targets and launching attacks on military targets which wind up hurting civilians because the military target is hiding in a civilian building?

Wassup Nuke?

"Hamas not interested in peace"...not really newsworthy when you think about it.

The palestinians were NEVER interested in peace with the Israelis, and they were NEVER interested in a "2-State Solution" with Israel. All the ever wanted, and continue to want is the eradication of Israel and the Jews.

So when there is a headline that reads "hamas not interested in peace", it's the same as having a headline that reads "2+2=4".

Same old story.

Check out shoebat.com

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

His opinions on the conflict between the "palestinians" and Israel are baseless. He obviously knows very little, if anything, about the conflict, and his opinions should be ignored by anyone who has a brain.

Edited by Rex Kickass

QUOTE(Steve Bartman's my idol @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 08:48 AM)
Wassup Nuke?

"Hamas not interested in peace"...not really newsworthy when you think about it.

The palestinians were NEVER interested in peace with the Israelis, and they were NEVER interested in a "2-State Solution" with Israel. All the ever wanted, and continue to want is the eradication of Israel and the Jews.

So when there is a headline that reads "hamas not interested in peace", it's the same as having a headline that reads "2+2=4".

Same old story.

Check out shoebat.com

You're right. How silly of me to think that an organization whos stated goal is the destruction of Isreal pulling out of a peace deal is news worthy. This should have gone under the obvious category.

QUOTE(Steve Bartman's my idol @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 08:52 AM)
This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

His opinions on the conflict between the "palestinians" and Israel are baseless. He obviously knows very little, if anything, about the conflict, and his opinions should be ignored by anyone who has a brain.

Actually, if anyone has a brain, they'd listen to what LCR has to say. Not necessarily accept it, but to question your own point of view. He consistently looks at issues from outside the box and researches more than your average poster. I don't always agree with LCR, but I always listen to what he has to say. Open your mind up a little bit and stop dismissing viewpoints you happen to disagree with.

Actually, if anyone has a brain, they'd listen to what LCR has to say.  Not necessarily accept it, but to question your own point of view.  He consistently looks at issues from outside the box and researches more than your average poster.  I don't always agree with LCR, but I always listen to what he has to say.  Open your mind up a little bit and stop dismissing viewpoints you happen to disagree with.

I agree, FICTION is always fun to read (just not tobe taken seriously!).