Real World: Austin

sox4lifeinPA

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 06:08 PM)
anyone watch? I'm watching the wrap up specials and I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Danny. He's a little boston b****.

:bang bad, PA...stop caring about MTV shows.

they'll make you liberal

yah, i watched that follow up, i can' believe that ugly bastage got johanna

QUOTE(bmags @ Dec 10, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
they'll make you liberal

yah, i watched that follow up, i can' believe that ugly bastage got johanna

You're thinking of the pasty white dufus named Wes.

Danny, the Bostonian whom appeared to be wearing some sort of lip gloss on the followup show, dated Melinda.

Yeah, I tuned in enough to catch certain cast details. :cheers

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 12:51 AM)
You're thinking of the pasty white dufus named Wes.

Danny, the Bostonian whom appeared to be wearing some sort of lip gloss on the followup show, dated Melinda.

Yeah, I tuned in enough to catch certain cast details.  :cheers

According to Wes and Neiamiah....the city of Austin has been tainted by them twice over. yuck. and I used to like Austin. :angry:

I guess that says what fame can do to one's looks. two average looking dudes can get a lot of ass.

and as far as Danny, the douchebag from Boston, you could tell he had his teeth whiten, because the f***ing sun was wearing sun glasses to stop the glare. All of the other cast members (and you could even tell that his fiance melinda was holding back from agreeing) said that Danny had changed so much since the show because he was "Danny from the Real World" and so snobby now. Alledgedly Melinda and Andy Roddick hooked up, and Danny hates if you even bring up his name.

Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick Andy Roddick

:finger

here's to you Danny :fyou I hate the real world... shoot me now.