Bulls @ Wizards

That felt kinda weird, but in a good way. :P

I seriously was not expecting them to pull that one out. I thught their winning formula was more like holding slim leads throughout the game and eeking out a victory...wasn't expecting a comeback win from this group. I don't know the stats offhand but it had seemed like they haven't pulled one of like this in a while.

Good stuff.

QUOTE(jenksd @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 01:17 AM)
Everytime we play the Wizards there are a few givens:

Arenas scores 329892382 points

The Wizards blow a lead

People get thrown around

I know... this is becoming quite the rivalry... who woulda thunk it? It all started when Eddy Curry took a swing at Brendan Haywoods balls back in the preseason of 04.

exciting basketball is a good thing.

My favorite part was when Jeffries hit a three, then watched and admired it, basically patting himself on the back for it. Then Nocioni came down and drained a three and just ran back and played defense within 10 seconds after Jeffries hit it. I think Noch hit a shot the next drive too.

That block by Haywood on Deng was completely brutal, but I loved when the very next play Deng did the same thing and scored.

QUOTE(jenksd @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 07:19 AM)
My favorite part was when Jeffries hit a three, then watched and admired it, basically patting himself on the back for it. Then Nocioni came down and drained a three and just ran back and played defense within 10 seconds after Jeffries hit it. I think Noch hit a shot the next drive too.

That block by Haywood on Deng was completely brutal, but I loved when the very next play Deng did the same thing and scored.

Actually, that was Arenas that admired his shot. And he hung his arm way out and basically blocked Duhon from moving when he did it. I am pretty sure that Nocioni's answering 3 was the first 3 points of the 16-0 run the Bulls went on to end the game. I was really surprised at how diva-like Arenas acted in the end of the game. The refs swallowed their whistles for pretty much the whole game(which I dont mind if they are consistent), and when the Bulls came back with all of their energy, the Wizards just started crying.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 09:49 AM)
LDeng300.jpg

PS: I found out that the BULLS where wearing the uniforms of the CHicago Stags of the late 40s, and the Wiz were wearign the uniforms of the 1972 Washington Bullets.

...and they both looked like s***.

Those Stags uniforms are f***ing ugly. Looks like they dressed in the dark.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Dec 11, 2005 -> 07:54 AM)
Actually, that was Arenas that admired his shot.  And he hung his arm way out and basically blocked Duhon from moving when he did it.  I am pretty sure that Nocioni's answering 3 was the first 3 points of the 16-0 run the Bulls went on to end the game.  I was really surprised at how diva-like Arenas acted in the end of the game.  The refs swallowed their whistles for pretty much the whole game(which I dont mind if they are consistent), and when the Bulls came back with all of their energy, the Wizards just started crying.

Actually, this was earlier in the game, like first quarter. Jeffries hit a shot then held his hand up like 3 seconds after it went in, then Nocioni drained a three, we got a defensive stop on the other end and then Noch drained a two. It was an easy thing to overlook, but I loved it.

The Bulls are on odd team, completely soft on offensive an very physical defensively.

Edited by jenksd