Pierzynski Longing for a few more years With Sox

Rowand44

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)
Im not as high on Pieryznski as a lot of people here seem to be.... But hey give him a 3 year contract and by that time either Hernandez will be ready if he ever is going to be or we can resign him again depending on the situation.

I don't understand why...he was one of the new players brought in that got us a World Series Ring. He is a gamer, who is great at handling a pitching staff. He adds a lefty bat, with a little power. He should hit better next year. And he is a clubhouse leader. What's the problem? Ok, is isn't the greatest at throwing guys out.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
Im not as high on Pieryznski as a lot of people here seem to be.... But hey give him a 3 year contract and by that time either Hernandez will be ready if he ever is going to be or we can resign him again depending on the situation.

i agree with this, a 3 or 4 yr contract is what i was hedging at. by that time, the youngster should be ready to make the bigs.

but on the other side, if aj keeps producing and being very productive, then lets see what happens then.

Edited by LDF