SATURDAY MAY 24TH..... MARK IT DOWN

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

we are having the memorial day tailgate party this saturday the 24th.... lot E by gate 2........bring something to toss on the grill and what your drinking..............we will have a few grills set up so you dont have to tote those if you dont want to.........come share in the seasons misery with your fellow friends, fans, and posters, and some out of town guests will be there as well...... EVERYONE IS WELCOME......(even you bmr if your in town ;) ).......... anyhow i just wanted everyone to know what the deal was and that everyone is invited to join....we set up at the park as soon as the gates open.. (i think around 4ish) so be there or be square........that is all........... :headbang

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

yes the bar on the 30th.. im gonna post that next week.... so it stays fresh in everyones mind.... hey btw.. i went to your site... cant sign the guest book and no player bios downloaded lol..just thought i would fyi ya......... ;) hopefully see ya saturday............hugs to ya hon........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Me, Guido, and Maury will be there around 3 drinking beer and playing wiffle ball  :headbang

ok....see ya then........

Did you atleast get a new whiffle ball? Or are you still using that broke ass one from Maury's trunk?

We gotta get a new one. That ball has been f***ed up ever since I took Maury deep last season in Lot E..... about 4 rows into the wind..... crushed the ball in half :headbang

We gotta get a new one. That ball has been f***ed up ever since I took Maury deep last season in Lot E..... about 4 rows into the wind..... crushed the ball in half  :headbang

Yeah, you need a new one for sure. I'm not sure where to get them anymore though. When I was little I used to get them at the Woolworth's or however the hell you spell it in Cicero, next to a play called "Chico's" licors.

I bet Maury denies you hit such a ball. :lol:

Yeah, you need a new one for sure. I'm not sure where to get them anymore though. When I was little I used to get them at the Woolworth's or however the hell you spell it in Cicero, next to a play called "Chico's" licors.

I bet Maury denies you hit such a ball.  :lol:

Maury can't when Guido's around..... ask Guido about my Bond's impression after I smoked that ball..... priceless :headbang

yes the bar on the 30th.. im gonna post that next week.... so it stays fresh in everyones mind.... hey btw.. i went to your site... cant sign the guest book and no player bios downloaded lol..just thought i would fyi ya......... ;) hopefully see ya saturday............hugs to ya hon........

Yeah, the site needs a lot of work, I have been lazy.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, the site needs a lot of work, I have been lazy.

ok just wanted to let ya know i checked and couldnt see alot of it... nor sign the guest book... but i was there........... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

no kids this time.. they are not allowed....lol.....only joking.. but seriously no im not bringing the kids this time around.....lookin foward to seein you and jim there......and be ready for margaritas...... :D

Guest wsc425

Ok Ladies and Germs,

I need to know where ya'll are meeting. When. Where. How. Why. I will be there with my Aunt, so lets make this a 'secret' meeting. Just in case any of you decide to pull anything funny I will have my body guards with me. I'll bring some pop or chips...I'm underaged remember. Yes, I am rich and I do have body guards.

Guest hotsoxchick1

LOT E ( on the south side of the park) right by gate 2 ... youll look in the lots standing at gate 2 .. see the sidewalk and see us at the begining of the sidewalk.... if worse comes to worse look for a silver truck that has the plates "get up" or a silver lumina with the plates "soxchik" that would be us partying behind those cars........... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
What the f*** is a "soixchik"?  :huh: :bringit

i fixed it...........lol thanks for pointing out my typing errors.... what would i do without you......... :finger ;)

no kids this time.. they are not allowed....lol.....only joking.. but seriously no im not bringing the kids this time around.....lookin foward to seein you and jim there......and be ready for margaritas...... :D

Oh snap. Margaritas and Steff, I've gotta be there for this. ;)

Guest wsc425

Someone buy me a Cubs suck t-shirt and I'll pay you double for it. My mom won't let me get one, so I gotta smuggle it.