SATURDAY MAY 24TH..... MARK IT DOWN

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I hit it off Maury, I'd consider doing "the hop"  :headbang

Shiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!! You dont seem to remember the ball i put in the back of teh pick up truck 4 rows deep . And Ian was an eye witness the last time killa faced me. I f***ing owned you like always! If i could only get a baseball to move like a wiffle ball was i wouldnt be a truck driver. :P

Shiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!! You dont seem to remember the ball i put in the back of teh pick up truck 4 rows deep . And Ian was an eye witness the last time killa faced me. I f***ing owned you like always! If i could only get a baseball to move like a wiffle ball was i wouldnt be a truck driver. :P

You wouldn't be a baseball pitcher either with all of the "pitch-out" balls you throw to RH hitters either :lol: Your s*** is almost always 12 ft. outside and still breaking.

This is true.  :lol:

When it crosses the plate you still cant youch it. And sinc you cant figure out the sinker that comes right over the plate, you just refuse to swing at it. And how many runs have i given up to you? I've had an era under 2 at least with you ! :lol: And i dont even need to talk about Guido.

You wouldn't be a baseball pitcher either with all of the "pitch-out" balls you throw to RH hitters either :lol: Your s*** is almost always 12 ft. outside and still breaking.

Guys, just wait till I come out. If I'm out there I won't only hit bombs, but I will shut you guys down. I can put absolutely sick movement on the whiffle balls. I have drilled all of my friends and still got them to swing at the pitches because they start about 4 foot outside and shoot all the way into their hands. Your either drilled while swinging or jammed.

Guys, just wait till I come out.  If I'm out there I won't only hit bombs, but I will shut you guys down.  I can put absolutely sick movement on the whiffle balls.  I have drilled all of my friends and still got them to swing at the pitches because they start about 4 foot outside and shoot all the way into their hands.  Your either drilled while swinging or jammed.

Too bad I'll have to shut YOU down!!! I'd take you yard AND bring the high heater in a Kochesque manner! :bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
OK. I'll be there to now as well. So if you we're hoping to meet me, now you can!  :headbang

oh snap.. do i have to pick your butt up and bring ya there?????? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actually no, I'm going over to Maury's Friday night to do SNR. I'll ride with him to the game, ride with YOU back.

Oh~! Make sure you bring you're camera.

oh so i have to cart your ass back home huh??? lol... thats ok i may need a designated driver anyhow .. guess what .. your it........... :lol: *snap*......and a *twirl*...... :lol: :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think you are quite lucky to be around me and my blonde hair.  :headbang

oh pla heese........you are the lucky one to have such a great limo driver...... :D