SATURDAY MAY 24TH..... MARK IT DOWN

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh~!

Well, wait till Steff see's mah new-ish blonde hair. I'm sure she'll be jumping for joy.  :lol:

lol or she will be running across the lot screaming in fear............only joking...lol you look mav- u- las baby..... :D

lol or she will be running across the lot screaming in fear............only joking...lol you look mav- u- las baby..... :D

Pfft! Whatever....

I dyed it again tonight, and the mirror is giving me good feedback. I'm such an ego freak. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
Pfft! Whatever....

I dyed it again tonight, and the mirror is giving me good feedback. I'm such an ego freak.  :P

lol hey i died mine tonite too.....wait till ya see ..........its awesome.......i also got it cut real short now too........... :headbang

Looks like I am going now. My wife just got 4 tickets from her boss in section 123, row 7. Not sure how early we will meet for the tailgate though, but we will stop by for a little while at least.

Maybe I'll be there and maybe I won't.

Since it is glove day and I will have the world's best grandsion with me, we may just stand in line to make sure we get him his glove.

We are going tonight too - will anyone be there? How will I know - I have to leave soon and won't be checking the boards. Tonight we are sitting in box seats - he has always wanted to and I never say no to the child. It is good to be my grandchild...

Since it is glove day and I will have the world's best grandsion with me, we may just stand in line to make sure we get him his glove.

We are going tonight too - will anyone be there?  How will I know - I have to leave soon and won't be checking the boards.  Tonight we are sitting in box seats - he has always wanted to and I never say no to the child.  It is good to be my grandchild...

I will be too busy losing by slaughter rule again with my team and then getting drunk.

We are going tonight too - will anyone be there?  How will I know - I have to leave soon and won't be checking the boards.  Tonight we are sitting in box seats - he has always wanted to and I never say no to the child.  It is good to be my grandchild...

I will be too busy losing by slaughter rule again with my team and then getting drunk.

well then I won't go looking in Section 160... good luck tonight

well then I won't go looking in Section 160... good luck tonight

Thats 162.

Good luck, lol. We would need divine intervention playing against the best team in the league. These guys have beat us by slaughter rule everytime they faced us the past 2 years, and this year our team has gotten worse. I am not sure we will ever get off the field in the top of the 1st, we don't have anyone left without a sore arm to pitch. Can't wait to get to the bar.

Guest wsc425

Guys, I need directions from where to get off to the express way to the cubs suck t-shirt salesman to where ur gonna be...thanks!

Wsc425

Guest hotsoxchick1

cw you better show your face tomorrow.. jimmy just called me hes in town and says hey.... yas is comin up from kentucky and of course gug and i will be cookin up a storm and makin margaritas flow.......zach i expect you and the bro will be coming???? or are you bringin the exotic lap dancer this time around??? either way ill have cold drinks for ya waiting............425... were in lot e which is on the south side of the park.. right by gate 2....cant miss us.......look for the silver truck that says "get up " on the plates it also has sox on the back sides of the truck........cant miss it..........see ya all tomorrow........