Thisssssssssssssssss could be trouble.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steve Bartman's my idol @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 09:10 PM)
Has anyone noticed that Lowercase has not denied hating Israel (or the Jewish people)?

Hmmm.

Just stop it. We don't need to go through this crap again. Anyone who DARES disagree with you two (you and your brother for past history's sake) "hates Isreal"... GMAFB.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
You show me without a shadow of a doubt where US Congressmen were bought off to cover up something that might have happened there then you have something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

congressmen cover something up, laughable.

congressmen involved in scandal, laughable.

do you really believe all the bulls*** propoganda you are fed?

QUOTE(WSFAN35 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

congressmen cover something up, laughable.

congressmen involved in scandal, laughable. 

do you really believe all the bulls*** propoganda you are fed?

The only one feeding me anything is APU with his wild conspiracy theories.

And if Israel would just stop promoting a quasi-apartheid state, murdering children, setting up a nuke program without the world's knowing (except for the whistleblowing of Mordechai Vanunu) and plainly stopped acting like a bunch of thugs then they'd have nothing to worry about. As scholar Norman Finkelstein once said "If the Israelis don't like the allusions to the Nazis, then they must simply stop acting like Nazis."

Don't get me wrong, I don't promote the violence of the Palestinians -- but when you actively shoot missiles into apartment buildings and have lots of collateral damage (not to mention shooting kids throwing rocks at tanks...or attaching kids to your vehicles to prevent rock throwing, for instance) then you've gotta expect people to be pissed off. Not to mention putting up a wall and not allowing farmers to get to their crops, kids to get to their schools, etc.

This is anti-Israel propaganda at it's worst (courtesy of Lowercase!).

There are plenty of Jewish individuals willing to take the blindly pro-Israel/pro-Zionist extremists to task when the need arises.

People tend to go to extreme measures when their very existance is threatened.

"Self-preservation is the first rule of Nature."

Edited by Steve Bartman's my idol

QUOTE(Steve Bartman's my idol @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 06:08 PM)
People tend to go to extreme measures when their very existance is threatened.

"Self-preservation is the first rule of Nature."

Technically, procreation is the first rule of nature. Preservation in and of itself does not pass along one's genes and allow the species to survive.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
Technically, procreation is the first rule of nature. Preservation in and of itself does not pass along one's genes and allow the species to survive.

I thought the first rule of nature was don't talk about nature?

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
There are plenty of Jewish individuals willing to take the blindly pro-Israel/pro-Zionist extremists to task when the need arises.

Exactly -- Finkelstein's parents survived the Holocaust & he to say that he is pissed about the bastardization of the plight of the Holocaust (using it as a hammer to pound at any critic of Israeli policy) is quite an understatement. Not to mention that he is a well respected academic scholar with backed up research. But who needs to refute that when you can just say "Nazi!"

It is hilarious that SBMI proclaims that a race of people are inferior, subhuman and all evil -- yet has the balls and cognitive dissonance to call "me" a racist.

Well, I don’t know about “First Rule,” but I understand your point. However, I would take exception to your use of the very loaded word, procreation, which is usually used in a humanities context, and often signifies those very specific human begetting activities. I think the more neutral word, reproduction, is more appropriate as it is commonly understood to encompass both asexual and sexual methods of organismal replication. JMHO.