Finals Week

whitesoxfan99

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so haven't started finals yet. Have my first one tomorrow for Persuasion. It's the final from hell btw, 3 hours long because my prof is a dick and a half. Then I have one Thursday morning - Social Psychology. Last one is US Diplomatic History on Monday night. Then I will be spending the rest of the night getting drunk and celebrating the end of finals and the end of my time as an undergrad at GWU. :D

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 09:41 AM)
Thats cause its heads and he's taking cake classes  :P

Next semester is 6 for 13. That's because my journalism orientation is required credit, and my Spanish class is zero credit, because I took two years of Spanish in HS, not three.

I'm also taking Econ 101, Stat 101, Hist 222 (Survey US Hist II), and Poli Sci 251 (intro to inter. pol.).

Yay.

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
My worst one is tonight at 7.

I've already put in 4 hours in the library :o

i put another 3 hours in after this, for a grand total of 7 hours studying today.

Maybe its just because the test wasn't that bad, or that i studied really well, but I think i rocked calculus.

Now to forget it all.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
Yeah, but I just got done flying through my 300 level ECON class, and I didn't think it was that bad.

what econ?

i'm currently in the 200 level ones, have to take econ 302 next semester, which i heard is a b****.

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)
what econ?

i'm currently in the 200 level ones, have to take econ 302 next semester, which i heard is a b****.

Econ 302. For some reason it's a technical elective in the college of engineering. I had Silve Parathman (sp?) and it was less economic principles, and solving more calc problems (easy for engineers.) I know other engineers in different sections with different professors, and their test formats were 20 multiple choice questions, and a few short answers. My class was 4 or 5 computational problems with multiple parts. I thought it was insanely boring, but pretty easy.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 09:10 PM)
Only missed one point on my only final. I'm obviously the goddess of Conditioning and Learning. :)

Conditioning and Learning what...? ;)

:lol:

Edit: ding ding ding ding - hear that bell in the background? It's purina food time. :lol:

Edited by kapkomet