Ok Arnold, don't wuss out.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Should he be punished for what he did in his past?

isn't that what all crimes are? things you did in the past?

sometimes people say 'this is a picture of me when i was younger'

EVERY picture of you is when you are younger

'this is a picture of me when i was older'

what the f***. lemme see that camera.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 09:54 PM)

I was going to post those pics but I didn't. Dont look at them unless you have a strong stomach. Consider yourself warned.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 04:02 AM)
They arent alleged anymore, they are his victims, since he was convicted.

Anyway, did anyone see how many copies of his book he sold?  300 copies.  Yeah, his message is reaaaaallllllllllyy getting out there.

I only meant alleged since I can't personally verify the pictures. Just covering my butt, so to speak.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 10:02 PM)
They arent alleged anymore, they are his victims, since he was convicted.

Anyway, did anyone see how many copies of his book he sold?  300 copies.  Yeah, his message is reaaaaallllllllllyy getting out there.

LOL!

Someone mentioned that earlier on. Like I said I bet you Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton went halves on most of em last week.

HAHA!

I'll be first in line to piss on his grave and wipe my freshly "tookied" ass with one of his children's books.

This new-found "asset" to society is responsible, directly and indirectly, for the deaths of literally THOUSANDS (maybe HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS by now) of young men and women.

Hopefully his upcoming death is as painful as the suffering his victims and his victims families went through...... though I know it won't be.

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
Hopefully his upcoming death is as painful as the suffering his victims and his victims families went through...... though I know it won't be.

Thats too bad. But dont worry, he has a whole s***load of homies waiting in hell to rip him apart .......... over and over again..........for all eternity.

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)

I recall a criminal justice professor of mine alledging the lethal injection is infact painful if administered incorrectly. Which is entirely possible. The terminal agent within the mixture (responsible for stopping the heart) is an acidic compound which, if the prisoner has sensation in his body, supposedly burns when traveling through veins. If anyone was willing to make someone suffer in their last moments, they'd create a mixture which prevents the prisoner from falling asleep, yet allows them to continue feeling pain without displaying it.

I have a feeling Timothy McVeigh's lethal injection mixture was "accidentally" tampered with.

QUOTE(Nokona @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
Tommorow should be fun in the hood.

The homies in the 'hood don't give a f***, otherwise South Central L.A. would be burning right now, just ain't gonna happen........

Oh, less than 3 hours to go now....... :D

:cheers

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
Wow. A countdown to death. Classy.

I've never defended this asshat. But anyone jumping for joy over the death of someone is always sad.

About as classy as 2 12 guage slugs to the back while lying face down.........

Or killing 3 people in a motel room over less than 100 dollars...............

Or poisoning 2 generations and counting of black youths.........

and on........and on......and on.......

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
Wow. A countdown to death. Classy.

I've never defended this asshat. But anyone jumping for joy over the death of someone is always sad.

More countdowns to come too, right up until they push the 3 plungers.........

:cheers

Edited by SoCalSouthSider59

Stepmom of one of the victims speaks.

Lora Owens, the stepmother of one of the men Williams was convicted of killing, said she felt "justice is going to be done tonight."

"I had faith that when Governor Arnold looked at the facts of the case that he was going to decide not to do clemency," said Owens, whose 26-year-old stepson, Albert Owens, was shot to death in a February 1979 convenience store holdup in Los Angeles.

"I don't like it being said it's a political decision. It was an evidence decision."

Quick question for these "Thou shalt not kill" people.

Say you protecting yourself or your family from someone threating your life. Is it ok to kill someone in the form of protection? Because the bible just says "Thou shalt not kill" it never says UNLESS anywhere.

If we believe that killing someone while protecting yourself is ok then how do we know that killing someone for committing terrible things such as this tookie guy is ok too?