Gamethread?

whitesox247

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD WHAT A CATCH BY CARLOS!!!!  A diving catch that ended up being a double play, hell it would have been a triple play if no one was out!

I saw that ball in the air and I'm like "s***! Tie game" and then I hear all the cheering and my jaw just dropped to the floor. I hope that makes the Web Gems. That was f***ing amazing...great hustle by Lee.

:cheers Carlos

Guest hotsoxchick1
That wasn't funny the first time I read it.  :P

:P sorry i put it over here where i meant it to be... i deleted the other one on the other thread........get with the program here clu......lol........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Talk about dead air with Hawk and DJ....they are talking about the Colonial now.  And DJ said "he never put a lot of thought into it", haha.

told ya this is a boring ass game and they arent that interested in it lol..........its been like this all nite so far......... :D

Talk about dead air with Hawk and DJ....they are talking about the Colonial now.  And DJ said "he never put a lot of thought into it", haha.

I like it when they don't just talk baseball. It's nice to hear what they think about various events, not just baseball.

DUCK!!!

In other words, I don't think she should be playing, but I am not stupid enough to pull a VJ Singh! :bringit

Duck? She's a great golfer -- her status as a female is irrelevant IMO.

That said, I think she should have to qualify to play in an PGA event, but since she got a sponsor's pass, we'll see how she does. If she plays well, I would like to see her compete in future tournaments. If she's good enough, she should be allowed to -- the PGA does not specify male or female, so what's the big deal?

And the "they have their own tour" is BASELESS. They said the same thing about the Negro league back in the day when blacks "weren't good enough to play with whites".

Guest hotsoxchick1
DUCK!!!

In other words, I don't think she should be playing, but I am not stupid enough to pull a VJ Singh! :bringit

ya know what... i dont think she should be playing either.. they have their own seperate leagues.. if the competition is that bad in the lpga then ya think she would be glad to be winning all the time huh............... ;) lol.......girls dont have to do everything guys do........

DUCK!!!

ya know what... i dont think she should be playing either.. they have their own seperate leagues.. if the competition is that bad in the lpga then ya think she would be glad to be winning all the time huh............... ;) lol.......girls dont have to do everything guys do........

The only thing that bothers me is almost everyone else is there because they earned it. Either they went through Q school or they played the minor tour and placed high enough to be there. Sorenstam is there because the sponsors knew it would draw attention, simple as that. IMO if she is good enough to qualify the way men have to, more power to her and let her play. Right now she is just a ratings paws for the networks. They might as well put her out there topless and just exploit her for all its worth.

Guest hotsoxchick1
DUCK!!!

The only thing that bothers me is almost everyone else is there because they earned it. Either they went through Q school or they played the minor tour and placed high enough to be there. Sorenstam is there because the sponsors knew it would draw attention, simple as that. IMO if she is good enough to qualify the way men have to, more power to her and let her play. Right now she is just a ratings paws for the networks. They might as well put her out there topless and just exploit her for all its worth.

im not going to argue that one with ya.. your right.. and i still dont think she should be there .... no matter how much clujo thinks she should....... ;)

Soooooooooooo....how bout them Sox? ;)

/changing subject

LOL! Apu are you avoiding controversy to talk about the Sox??? OMG! Bartolo is looking great. The question becomes does Marte come out for the 8th or does Colon go back out there?

HAHA, I am too tired from sifting through cannabis legalization and 9/11 stuff today to argue about the Colonial.

I'd personally let Bart keep going....anybody know the pitch count for Bartolo? I know WCIU doesn't ever say it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

frank doubles.. and jose comes in for the score.......3-1...... sox.....omg .... i cant believe it.........