Gamethread?

whitesox247

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delgado pulled a Buckner-esque error and Valentin is on first.

Rifled down the left field line [fly ball just landed fair near the corner] by Thomas and Jose gets in safe at home by Thomas' double.

*3- 1 White Sox*

Magglio grounds out and Frank is stuck at 2nd still. 1 OUT

Intentional walk to the Dumbass Caballo....1st and 2nd

**CLee also named the "Hardest Working Player of the Game" for that diving catch**

Clusterf*** out at the mound with the pitching coach, catcher, and Tam...then back to the game

Paulie Walnuts steps in while the Jays got a LHP and a RHP warming.

Paulie walnuts gets a base hit. SACKS PACKED WITH SOX!

Joe Crede grounds out but Thomas scores. 2 OUT

*4-1 White Sox*

Pitching change to Trever Miller as Tam hits the showers

Rios K's after a really nasty breaking pitch

Sox strand 2 but pick up two....going to the 8th, 4-1 good guys

Guest hotsoxchick1
We got spoiled on those 2 hour games earlier.

no s***.. if markus was pitchin this game would have been over with already..............colon takes forever and the jays are takin twice as long...... ;)

no s***.. if markus was pitchin this game would have been over with already..............colon takes forever and the jays are takin twice as long...... ;)

you have forgotten what it was like when Fisk caught a game? :lol: Talk about the days the earth stood still...

Thank God that Don Cooper is a complete 180 from that.  He wants them to work as quick as possible and try to keep hitters off of their feet.

You know that probably half of our teenage posters were conceived and in utero and born in the time it took Fisk to call a game - :lol:

not that I minded - I loved #72! :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
you have forgotten what it was like when Fisk caught a game? :lol: Talk about the days the earth stood still...

yikes your right i did foreget all about those days..... man the earth did stand still when he caught..............it stood so still moss grew on the north side of the umpires.........lol

You know that probably half of our teenage posters were conceived and in utero and born in the time it took Fisk to call a game - :lol:

not that I minded - I loved #72!  :cheers

Oh don't get me wrong, Pudge was da man. :cheers A guy like that would put a charge in our "deer in the headlights" pitchers.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahhh atta boy miguel ...steal that base............ :headbang. h es my pick to click.. rack up those points baby........... :D