Gamethread?

whitesox247

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
think he hoping for a 3 run lead and a save opportunity?

i dont know about him but im prayin for a miracle right now..........i hate to see botch coming in.......... :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hotsoxchick,

I'm still laughing at the toilet everytime I see it, thanks.

ahh hey no problem its about how this season has gone thus far isnt it.........just being truthful........lol lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i hope he dont hit anyone..i would like to see one of our pitchers get a complete game and the win to top it off..............seems like its been a long while since we have had that around here.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

i have to lmao.. at hawk.. 98 mph fast ball by bart he says .. here in the top of the 9th.... well hells bells if he pitched any slower during the game we all would have went grey and gathered cob webs..... how couldnt he have a 98 mph fast ball still .. hes slower than a one legged dog in a sled race.............

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol.... well all the good ones were told to shut up .............direct from the front offices.. and a few were even threatened with their seats being moved.........imgaine that ......cant get people out to the park and the ones who do show you tell to shut up .............lol go figure huh........ :huh: :fyou jr......

Guest hotsoxchick1

well its about damn time we won a good one.............geez us.......hopefully this will be a turning point..(although i doubt it theres just too many issues to be resolved).....but its a start i guess.........thats a white sox winner............ :headbang :cheers :cheers :cheers