FRIDAY MAY 30TH

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

the place...... official time outs in hoffman estates....route 72 (higgins road) just east of barrington road......the bar is located next to the popular creek bowling alley......

the time....around 6ish pm.. 605 game time.....if you want to be there eariler then do so please.....we will be there at 6ish.......watch the sox vs the twins on the big screen.........and have a few thousand beers and talk sox........any questions email me via here.........or instant messanger me......ill put a reminder up next week...........that is all....... :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why the f*** is this get together further north than the Unfriendly Confined? The White Sox are a SOUTHSIDE team.  :rolleyes:

because the zachs work over there and the rest of us live around there..... its a place to hang while they wait for traffic to die down........duh....... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Would you rather meet at Maury's?  :lol:

umm no we wont all fit at maurys.....and if you want to come ian you can.... believe it or not we can get you in .. but you cant drink ok.......

umm no we wont all fit at maurys.....and if you want to come ian you can.... believe it or  not we can get you in .. but you cant drink ok.......

Love to, but that would be cutting close. I don't get home till like 5:15 or so. I'm sure I'd have to work the next day to.

I'm free this Saturday though! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Love to, but that would be cutting close. I don't get home till like 5:15 or so. I'm sure I'd have to work the next day to.

I'm free this Saturday though!  :headbang

well if you change your mind let me know, i wont be leaving here till around 545......... as for saturday i can drive ya to the park but you gotta get your own ticket in.. mine are spoken for sorry........

as for saturday i can drive ya to the park but you gotta get your own ticket in.. mine are spoken for sorry........

Yeah, I'm sure it's gonna be a tough job with the Tigers in town. :lol:

Does Maury and crew have tickets already?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, I'm sure it's gonna be a tough job with the Tigers in town.  :lol:

umm i dont know.......youll have to ask them if they have them or not.. im sure they dont.. they usually get em day of game.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

well killa is around here just ask him.. hes the only sober one anyhow.. he would be the "head babysitter" of the group.......lol lol lol........ :D

well killa is around here just ask him.. hes the only sober one anyhow.. he would be the "head babysitter" of the group.......lol lol lol........ :D

Well, I already emailed Maury. Maybe I should just go ahead and order tickets for the group (mahself, Maury, Killa and Guido) so that way it's all taken care of. :o

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol...well its not like its going to be a sold out game ya know.......geez its only the tigers...and a holiday weekend.. i suspect a sea of blue on saturday...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Buy a round on me and just send me the bill in KC.

Kidding. Someday I'll buy a round, tho.

hey dont be kidding im sending you the first round bill........... :D

rafa we will have a few beers here for ya ok........ ;) now if you would be so kind to share some of that warm weather with us then we can call things even ok..........lol

I just got tickets. 110 row 2. I like it down there cause you can see the fireworks good.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I just got tickets. 110 row 2. I like it down there cause you can see the fireworks good.

holy s*** is it a fireworks nite too??? damn thats a bonus.......

Yep! Also, about the 30th.. anyone interested in bowling a few after the game? Should be interesting after all the drinking ;) :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yep! Also, about the 30th.. anyone interested in bowling a few after the game? Should be interesting after all the drinking ;) :cheers

hey now theres an idea.. we have never tried that as long as we have been having these meetings.......i wonder why :huh: ...lol.... ;)

hey now theres an idea.. we have never tried that as long as we have been having these meetings.......i wonder why :huh: ...lol.... ;)

Our new years party every year is at the same bowling alley. They give us a rate of $75 for the lane for the whole night (9pm-2 am). includes bowling shoes and a free buffet plus champagne at midnite. Good times! :cheers

I'm not allowed to bowl anymore. I still can't adjust to throwing any type of ball underhand, and throwing a bowling ball 3/4 got me removed from the last bowling alley I was in. My curve was really on that day and I was bowling a 200+ game, but they removed me in the 9th frame because the people next to us were complaining about the noise.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm not allowed to bowl anymore. I still can't adjust to throwing any type of ball underhand, and throwing a bowling ball 3/4 got me removed from the last bowling alley I was in. My curve was really on that day and I was bowling a 200+ game, but they removed me in the 9th frame because the people next to us were complaining about the noise.

lol talk about noisy... i have a tendance to do the launch the ball thing.... makes for alot of loud booms....as well as a few broken boards im sure......lol...........